Star Wars Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Uula Bear
    Hahahaha, I can't believe people actually sit around and breakdown what a light saber is made out of and how it works sorry for laughing at the people who takes this stuff seriously, but I could just imagine people getting into serious debates on the subject and it is funny stuff. Don't get me wrong, I love the movies, but some people go a little overboard.
    Just a philosophical question Uula... I like to debate on those points, though I know that those things don't exist... Just use my brain to think about a subject...
    But I prefer to do it in french... easier for me...
    Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan
      Just a philosophical question Uula... I like to debate on those points, though I know that those things don't exist... Just use my brain to think about a subject...
      But I prefer to do it in french... easier for me...
      good point, I just like to think of movies as entertainment. Everyone's got their own point of view of these thing.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
      Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
      Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
      Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchfan
        Nice question.
        Did you also notice that Obi-Wan let Vader killed him ?
        I guess that when he died he made his spirit to be like one with the Force.... To find the explanation, I think you have to think about what is the Force... May be Obi-Wan knew so much about the Force to manage to make one with it... So his body disappeared while his spirit still survived...
        Just another point : Yoda's body disappear too when he died (Episode VI )... And we don't see what happened to Anakin (when Darth Vader died), but he just come back like Obi-Wan....
        I think the answer is the Force...

Yea, but Yoda talks like Qui Gon is one with the force as well, which makes you wonder why he didn't just dissapear
        Bronco fan from Packer Land.
        Lefty Writer on The Sports Show with Woody Paige and Les Shapiro
        Tweet me @JoRo_5551

Comment

Originally posted by MoFo_JoRo
          Yea, but Yoda talks like Qui Gon is one with the force as well, which makes you wonder why he didn't just dissapear
          I think there were good answers about that... It seems that Qui Gon learned how to make one with force when he was dead only... So my question is : how did he learn and manage to do that when he was dead ?
          Just talk slowly please... I'm French

GO BRONCOS

(Sig made by Snk16)

(thousands of bisous for Thundergirl, une fille du tonnerre !!!)

My adoptee-a-fan are THE GIRLIES :kiss:

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
            good point, I just like to think of movies as entertainment. Everyone's got their own point of view of these thing.
            Just Entertainment??????

A little trivia for you, in the English & Welsh referendum of a couple of years back, there was a question regarding religious beliefs. 390,000 people (0.7% of the population) listed Jedi as their religion. This in fact outnumbers the Jewish population (270,000) of England & Wales.

May The Force Be With You
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Actually the camera pans away when Anakins corpse becomes one with the force. All the Luke burns at the funeral pyre is his suit/armor and robotic limbs.

That is why you see him in the end of RoTJ as a force ghost.
              You should check this site out:

http://theforce.net
              Last edited by BroncoInATL; 06-02-2005, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
                Just Entertainment??????

A little trivia for you, in the English & Welsh referendum of a couple of years back, there was a question regarding religious beliefs. 390,000 people (0.7% of the population) listed Jedi as their religion. This in fact outnumbers the Jewish population (270,000) of England & Wales.

May The Force Be With You
                wow, that's an incredible number. I knew people took this stuff very seriously, but I had no idea it was to that level.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
                Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
                Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
                Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
                X