Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deadliest catch on discovery channel

http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/de...iestcatch.html

Am I the only one loving this REAL reality tv show. Only 3 episodes left sadly Seen em all and watched em all again last sunday during the marathon. These guys are awesome.
    Go Broncos, Capitals, and Orioles

Thanks SNK16

Never heard, so you may just be the only one!

Comment

You just might be, Booher. I know it's about crab fishermen in Alaska (supposedly the most dangerous job you can have). What do you like about it? What are the rest of us missing out on?

Comment

yeah it's an awesome show. I don't think Crab fishing is the most dangerous job. I think selling crack in the inner city is. what other dangerous jobs can you think of that might not have gotten mentioned because they're illigal?

I've seen about 4-5 of the episodes, and it's crazy what they do out their. I know some people who've fished for crab too.

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
        Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
        Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
        Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
          I don't think Crab fishing is the most dangerous job. I think selling crack in the inner city is.
          Well, as Chris Rock said, "You don't have to SELL Crack. You just OFFER it. It's not like there's some guy in a warehouse wondering 'How am I ever going to get rid of all this Crack?' It sells itself!"

Comment

Originally posted by Booher
            http://dsc.discovery.com/fansites/de...iestcatch.html

Am I the only one loving this REAL reality tv show. Only 3 episodes left sadly Seen em all and watched em all again last sunday during the marathon. These guys are awesome.
            Ya, my dad watches that show..He used to be a marine mechanic, was for 15 years(he had to switch to working in the front office of Caterpillar because he was getting really bad arthritis and tennis elbow and he nearly died a couple times, not to mention he would be gone for weeks, even months at a time), and he has worked on most of the boats on that show..

Comment

Originally posted by Uula Bear
              yeah it's an awesome show. I don't think Crab fishing is the most dangerous job. I think selling crack in the inner city is. what other dangerous jobs can you think of that might not have gotten mentioned because they're illigal?

I've seen about 4-5 of the episodes, and it's crazy what they do out their. I know some people who've fished for crab too.

Those guys are increadible. I love the show.....The hotel in charlotte I'll be at next week better have discovery channel or i'll be totally pissed off.

Thanks SNK16

Comment

great show, sad to hear its almost over.
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk
                liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

damn......$27000 for 5 days work......

Thanks SNK16

Comment

The new season starts tonight @ 9:00 (et).

Comment

I friekin love this show-- that job would be miserable though... I haven't seen it in a while, so I'll have to keep my eye out for the new season.

Hopefully some greenhorn will get caught on a trap and go overboard...

And live of course! I'm not that morbid, I just like action.

Comment

This show is great, i've only seen it once but i really liked it!!!

Comment

Working...
                        X