Kurt Cobain

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kurt Cobain

What are you thoughts on his life and music. Do you think he comiited suicide or was murdered?

I think his band was one of the greatest of all-time. They were #1 on a list on this one site. He commited suicide....

Comment

If he did commit suicide, he'd of had to pull the trigger with his toe.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncology
        If he did commit suicide, he'd of had to pull the trigger with his toe.
        Me and my friend watched this one movie. It was titled "Kurt and Courtney" It talked about many differant things...like how the amount of heroin in him he would not be able to even walk around.

Comment

I think Nirvana was great..one of my fav. bands ever.
          However, I think it's a real stretch to call them the greatest band of all-time..
          I would agree that they were probably one of the most influential bands of the last 25 years though.

I don't think much of conspiracy theories....I think he committed suicide.

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

He was probably murdered, he was a druggie, and his music sucked.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Look around on this site. If you want to http://www.justiceforkurt.com/coverage/movies/

Comment

I like Nirvana. Kurt was a great song writer but overrated as a guitarist. Rolling Stone put him at like 11 or 12 on it's all time greatest guitarists list which is a joke and further evidence that Rolling Stone is worthless. I actually think Nirvana as a band is overrated. I like Nirvana and appreciate their music, but I think had Kurt not offed himself, they wouldn't be nearly as highly regarded as they are now.

Comment

Originally posted by Diggler
                  I like Nirvana. Kurt was a great song writer but overrated as a guitarist. Rolling Stone put him at like 11 or 12 on it's all time greatest guitarists list which is a joke and further evidence that Rolling Stone is worthless. I actually think Nirvana as a band is overrated. I like Nirvana and appreciate their music, but I think had Kurt not offed himself, they wouldn't be nearly as highly regarded as they are now.
                  You have a point there. And actually, the good work that David Grohl (former drummer of Nirvana) is doing with the Foo Fighters, makes me wonder how much credit should be given to him.

And something else, the "market spoke", if Nirvana and "Nevermind" were such a breakthrough, how come Pearl Jam sold more copies of "Ten"? Don't take me wrong, I really liked Nirvana, and in particular, Nevermind, that's just a comparison.

And Cobain seemed to be a deeply troubled man, I wouldn't be surprised if he commited suicide.

Comment

Working...
                  X