Uncut...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Uncut...

Anybody else watch this wonderful bit of programming that is on BET at 3am EST?

I'm not much for the music, but if you want to see some voluptuous darker skinned ladies shakin' cabooses..have a peek....very interesting....
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

I've watched it once.....
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
      I've watched it once.....

Did your slinky go.....d-doing....doing.....doing....?
      I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Originally posted by Big Bad John
        Anybody else watch this wonderful bit of programming that is on BET at 3am EST?

I'm not much for the music, but if you want to see some voluptuous darker skinned ladies shakin' cabooses..have a peek....very interesting....
        --- ah- ha ! --- that's why you are five bars long!!! --- az

May God Bless all men and women of our Armed Forces, past and present
        The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing
        http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
        My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

Comment

lol yea i seen it....some very horriable songs the only thing that saves them is the girls. But there have been good ones like Mike Jones i first saw him on there and Tony Yayos first song and 50 cents song called Many Men
          Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

I don't get BET.

I do get 6 Spanish language channels, 3 Asian language ones, and one I think is Indian or Farsi.

All of which I programmed my TV to lockout.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
            You should check these guys out

Comment

Working...
            X