Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

    Who's gonna watch it? The dude that plays Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp) looks like Michael Jackson.

    http://www.filmski.net/slike/automatika/news/1936d.jpg

  • #2
    I don't know. It looks a little freaky to me. Why mess with a classic?
    There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

    Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

    "If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

    Comment


    • #3
      The origanal is the BEST movie of all times, so the new one is gonna be weird. But I will still go see it. It is a top priority this summer.
      sigpic

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by _YoDa_
        The dude that plays Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp) looks like Michael Jackson.

        http://www.filmski.net/slike/automatika/news/1936d.jpg
        I'm not afraid, I'm too old .

        I want to see it, when are they starting to show the movie?

        Comment


        • #5
          The theme song to this movie turned me away instantly. Terrible remake.
          sigpic

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by _YoDa_
            Who's gonna watch it? The dude that plays Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp) looks like Michael Jackson.

            http://www.filmski.net/slike/automatika/news/1936d.jpg

            that dude? how do u honestly not know who johhny depp is.
            Mr.Burns- Why Smithers doesnt even know the meaning of the word gay...

            Homer: [drunk] Look, the thing about my family is there's five of us. Marge, Bart, Girl Bart, the one who doesn't talk, and the fat guy. How I loathe him.

            Homer: I was raised on TV....and i turned out TV

            Comment


            • #7
              It starts showing in July, yet no exact release date.
              sigpic

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by _YoDa_
                Who's gonna watch it? The dude that plays Willy Wonka (Johnny Depp) looks like Michael Jackson.

                http://www.filmski.net/slike/automatika/news/1936d.jpg
                That's a scary picture!!! The first 1 is and will always be the best one!!! Man I love the original. Now you see a movie with Johnny Depp looking like Michael Jackson giving little kids nightmares and parents a harder time putting their kids 2 bed!!!
                Ultimate Thread Killer!!!


                Sig above made by me!


                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Amigo_Bronco
                  I'm not afraid, I'm too old .

                  I want to see it, when are they starting to show the movie?

                  It comes out July 15th.


                  Originally posted by plummerdaman
                  that dude? how do u honestly not know who johhny depp is.
                  If this is regarding me, I know that it is Johnny Depp. If you did not notice, I put in parentheses Johnny Depp.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by Jim
                    The theme song to this movie turned me away instantly. Terrible remake.
                    '
                    What tune?
                    I haven't heard it.

                    Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

                    The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                    You should check these guys out

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Jared
                      '
                      What tune?
                      I haven't heard it.
                      He might be referring to the "Pure Imagination" song. I don't know what it's called.

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X