Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessica Simpson - "These Boots Are Made For Walkin" remake video

http://www.miss-aguilera.com/fclick/fclick.php?fid=09

Just click the link. It's kind of small, *looking for a larger/good quality version*. Hope it works.

--

Saw this on MTV the other night and HAD to find it on the Internet. The bikini scene...dear God !!! What you think?
    sigpic

Nice to look at, though she butchered a classic song.

And her voice is so heavily edited.

Comment

When I watch the video, you can turn the sound up to max and I still wouldn't hear it. Blank stare.
      sigpic

Comment

An absolute abomination.

No melody.

No connection to the movie at all.

A shame too, because her voice isn't unpleasant.

I'd fire that producer.

It seems like the song was just a way to get her to shake her ass on TV.

So, yes, while she is attractive, about 1 time is all I can stand of that.

Her manager/father really gave her some bad advice here.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
        You should check these guys out

Comment

*Sniff* It sounded beautiful.
          sigpic

Comment

Ok, the singing was horrible. She's a much better singer than that. Bad song. However, the video's a different story.

OMG, she's hot, she' ssexy....OMG the bikini scene....

If you can't stand it, turn the sound off and just stare at her.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
            2. Taxes
            3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

saw a preview of "The Dukes of Hazard" last night. The movie might not actually be too bad. But, OMG! Jessica ROCKS. What guy could really care about her music. I think she should just make Music Videos with her singing in a bikini and it would sell twice as many CD's that she makes...and 90% of the sales would be to guys.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                saw a preview of "The Dukes of Hazard" last night. The movie might not actually be too bad. But, OMG! Jessica ROCKS. What guy could really care about her music. I think she should just make Music Videos with her singing in a bikini and it would sell twice as many CD's that she makes...and 90% of the sales would be to guys.
                Anyone who would by a CD (which is meant to be heard) because the girl is hot ( a visual stimulation) really needs help.

Now, going to a movie to see her almost naked at least make some sense.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                  Anyone who would by a CD (which is meant to be heard) because the girl is hot ( a visual stimulation) really needs help.

Now, going to a movie to see her almost naked at least make some sense.
                  totally agree. Thats why I think girls like Jessica should exploit their bodies more than their actual singing abilities. Women might think thats sexist and demeaning women, but it's the truth. So if the music industry wants to improve their sales they should take my advice that I posted above.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                    totally agree. Thats why I think girls like Jessica should exploit their bodies more than their actual singing abilities. Women might think thats sexist and demeaning women, but it's the truth. So if the music industry wants to improve their sales they should take my advice that I posted above.

In her case, she should have just stuckto singing.

Yes, she is a bombshell, but it seems like its an act of someone who knows her cycle in the pop culture machine is almost done.

She went from "I am a virgin and a role model" to "they had to airbrush my hard nipples out of the video because the shoot was chilly".

Basically, I disagree with you. If you are a singer, stand on your vocal merits, or sit the **** down. Being attractive is a bonus, but I still buy Jill Scott and Aretha Franklin records, and not because they are sexpots.

Comment

Sadly, I bought a Samantha Fox CD for that very reason....I was young and stupid but learned my lesson. How embarrassing (and I'm a metalhead)
                      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

NO!!!

I hate her even more now for butchering that classic. I love that song I don't want to have her do that! She should be banned from ever making whatever that sound is again! Because it certainly isn't music!!
                        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by JayhawkBronco
                          Sadly, I bought a Samantha Fox CD for that very reason....I was young and stupid but learned my lesson. How embarrassing (and I'm a metalhead)

Well, I admit, hearing her sing "Touch Me, touch now, I wiant to feel your body: was cool as a 12 year old.

And at least you could dance to "Naughty Girls Need Love Too"

But this is absurd. Simpson is not even singing, and she can actually sing. WHy someone would downplay their strongest talent is beyond me

Comment

She was singing in the video?hmm i didnt notice

Comment

Makes me wish i was born a red/orange dodge charger....
                              Last edited by Adrenaline; 06-15-2005, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X