Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

One song you wouldn't mind to hear over and over again?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One song you wouldn't mind to hear over and over again?

I would go with Nuthin but a G Thang by Snoop Dogg and Dr. Dre. There is just something about it - nice beat, and a melody that is off the chains. "1, 2, 3, and to 4, Snoop Doggy Dogg and Dr. Dre is at the door.........."
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

R.A.M.O.N.E.S by Motorhead....it's like two minutes long and just cooks. Put it in your car and crank it over and over. Amazing tune!
    "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

Too many to list.

But I can give you a few:

Anything by the Beatles after "Rubber Soul"

Anything from Matthew Sweet's 3 early records (Girlfriend, Altered Beast, 100% Fun)

Anything by The Band. Ever.

Anything from King's X, up to "Ear Candy"

Barenaked Ladies - "Life In a Nutshell" the studio version, not the live. The live one is boring. The arrangement on the studio version is simply amazing. Just an amazingly well written song.

Elvis Costello - Alison

Boogie Down Productions - "By All Means Necessary" the album, not just the song.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
      You should check these guys out

Comment

There are a few for me:

" In Dreams " by Roy Orbison (On Blue Velvet Soundtrack )
        " Blue Velvet " off of the Blue Velvet Soundtrack
        " Another Brick in the Wall " By Pink Floyd and by Korn
        " Time after Time " by Cyndi Lauper

I can't think of any others right now. But I'm sure if I think about it there are others.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

anything by Def Leppard or Led Zeppelin

Comment

I can't go with a Led Zeppelin song, they've got too many repeating riffs which would irritate me in a few hours.

Any song with a repeating riff, beat, tune, or melody would irritate me.

I'd go with any Pink Floyd song with Syd Barrett, or the Beatles' "A Day in the Life"
            A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Originally posted by PsychoChicken
              I can't go with a Led Zeppelin song, they've got too many repeating riffs which would irritate me in a few hours.

Any song with a repeating riff, beat, tune, or melody would irritate me.

I'd go with any Pink Floyd song with Syd Barrett, or the Beatles' "A Day in the Life"
              SO basically, any pop hit in the rock era (post 1955) is irritating?

I mean, it's all subjectibe tastes, but then what do you listen to?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
              You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                SO basically, any pop hit in the rock era (post 1955) is irritating?

I mean, it's all subjectibe tastes, but then what do you listen to?
                No, I only said it would be irritating if I had to listen to that stuff over and over again. I listen to music in general: rock, funk, country, folk, hip-hop, rap, pop. It's all good.
                A proponent of Denver drafting Cutler since 10/05.

So naturally, my Adopt-A-Bronco is Jay Cutler!

Comment

Rush's Tom Sawyer pumps me up for football.
                  Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

For Football:

We Ready and Let's Go

For anytime listining:

Tessie and Get Back
                    sigpic

Comment

Ohh you either gotta have F*** her gently by Tenacious D or Scars by Papa Roach.

Comment

i dont think that i can listen to any song without getting tired of it
                        Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

I wouldnt mind hearing 'my united states of whateva'...dont know the band, but i love the song.

Comment

Pick any song by My Chemical Romance, The Darkness, Jet or Kid Rock and chances are i could listen to it over and over again.

Comment

Originally posted by oaklandxraiderx
                              I wouldnt mind hearing 'my united states of whateva'...dont know the band, but i love the song.
                              Let me see i know who that is its Liam Lynch the songs only a minute and twenty six seconds. It not a band its this one weird guy. He has a CD out called Fake Songs.

Comment

Working...
                              X