Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What tickets do you have or are hoping to get for shows this year??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What tickets do you have or are hoping to get for shows this year??

So far... Hubby and I are going to see the Moody Blues at SPAC, Saratoga Springs, N.Y. in July. What is everyone else doing?

Would like to see John Mellencamp, U2, Ozzy and some others but doubt it's possible due to other obligations
    Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 06-12-2005, 05:51 PM.

I would liek to go see Def Leppard & Tesla, and U2. Tom Petty is also playing in Orange County.

But alas, no baby sitter, and no one to go with.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

I will be seeing...
      Cinderella, Ratt, Quiet Riot, Firehouse

May go see...
      Def Leppard

Really want to see but not coming close enough....yet
      W.A.S.P. , L.A. Guns, Stehpen Pearcy
      "It's okay to be a cliche....Everything under the sun has been done."

Comment

I'm set I already have my tickets to see Def & Bryan Adams July 5th in NJ and then again in August. All is good in the world.
        The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

I just bought tickets yesterday for the System of a Down show in San Antonio on August 12th. Should be pretty good, Mars Volta is opening for 'em, and although I've already seen them once this year, they're good enough to see again.

No big concert plans other than that, I usually go to one random show a week here in town, Austin is the best place in the world for live music. If you ever make it down here, check out Antone's, it's the best blues club in Austin and some pretty good shows go on there.

Check out Goal Line Blitz

WINNER of Elevation INC's Pick Your 53 Challenge....Sig to come!

Comment

Originally posted by JoviBronco
            So far... Hubby and I are going to see the Moody Blues at SPAC, Saratoga Springs, N.Y. in July. What is everyone else doing?

Would like to see John Mellencamp, U2, Ozzy and some others but doubt it's possible due to other obligations
            Last saw Moody Blues in '87?......Great concert, it was good to hear alot of their "older' stuff....I won tickets to see the Eagles 10/10/05, looking forward to that.....and Crosby, Stills and Nash at a winery out here in Aug..........
            "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
              Garden State Art Center?
              Ah you know it by it's real name...

Naah. I saw them there two other times, this time they are doing a double header tour so they are performing in the minor league ball parks. This time at the Blue Claws park in Lakewood.
              The Game Day Thread: Year 18 in progress!!!

Comment

Bronco tickets leave me too poor to get anything else, so I have to make do with records and my kids little lightball.

Comment

Hall + Oates @ the Greek Theater (LA) June 26th

Comment

Im seeing the Rolling Stones in October.

Comment

Working...
                    X