Star Wars: Episode II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars: Episode II

Ok, i know you guys will think that i am crazy cause i just barely saw it....but i was not expecting the movie to end with the wedding!!!!!! they were gettin all ready for the war and every thing that i expected a big ass war to go o and then it would end....damn man.....when the credits came up my mouth freakin dropped...literally ..... i was flattrered
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

I enjoyed that Star Wars movie very much. In fact I like every Star Wars movie except Episode I. That race scene really turned me off in that one. But the Darth Maul scenes were pretty cool.
    The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

YOU JUST SAW IT!? I must educate you. Any questions, ask me.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
      2. Taxes
      3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest
        Ok, i know you guys will think that i am crazy cause i just barely saw it....but i was not expecting the movie to end with the wedding!!!!!! they were gettin all ready for the war and every thing that i expected a big ass war to go o and then it would end....damn man.....when the credits came up my mouth freakin dropped...literally ..... i was flattrered

You were flattered?

I'm not sure I get your usage of that word.

Attack of the Clones could have been alot better if it wasn't for Lucas's shoddy directing and corny dialog. I rank it second to last among the Star Wars films.

Comment

Originally posted by Bellthebest
          i know what ya mean, i was alittle upset that the "Clone Wars" was given to us as a cartoon series.

Comment

Yoda says, "get over it you must."
            The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
              i know what ya mean, i was alittle upset that the "Clone Wars" was given to us as a cartoon series.

yea...there were a lot of grapgics, almost too much... Yoda wasnt even original...that sucked

i was just shocked cause i excpected a big- ass war and then after they got married it gave me the credits...i was like...woa
              Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

Working...
              X