Movie Cliches

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Cliches

Post all the movie cliches you can think of.

Any kind of music in a club, at a dance, etc, always has a backbeat but no words.

Nightmares always end with a scream.

Comment

People get shot and they die right away. That usually doesn't happen. If it's not a head shot then it usually takes a minute till you bleed to death.

Scenes where a man and woman yell at each other and the woman may even slap the man before they finally kiss each other.

A good person will always die in the presence of friends.

If a person good person dies with his eyes open, a friend will close them, and they will remain closed. If a villain dies with his eyes open, no one will close them, and the camera will linger on his face.

Comment

Women stand wide-eyed, hand to mouth, while hero battles villain. Women never thinks to clonk villain with handy object. Counterpoint: If woman does clonk, she always hits hero instead.

Comment

When a kid's dog runs away, it's usually been picked up by a mean bad guy. At the end of the movie, there will be a contest between the kid and the mean bad guy to see who gets to keep the dog. The dog is put in the middle of the two characters and they both have to call it at the same time. The one who the dog runs to gets to keep it. The dog will always start to go to the bad guy, but at the last second will go to the kid.

Comment

People always running away from the movies "monster" and tripping 2 or 3 times.

Comment

When people type on a computer, they hit random buttons and the computer does exaclty what that person needs it to do, with super graphics displays and programs that do whatever the hell you want it to. And the computers are always MACs.
              My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

when ppl get really sad, they stand with their backs to the wall and then slowly slide down to a sitting position, all the while keeping their backs flush to the wall. try this sometime, i assure you, having experimented myself, it is a very awkward thing to do.
                sigpic
                go broncos
                share the sidewalk
                liberty > safety . . . ron paul '12!

Comment

Good wins at least 99% of the time.
                  Last edited by Snk16; 06-18-2005, 05:29 AM.

sigpic

Sig made by me. Click top sig to view my Graphics Portfolio.

There are three things you can expect in life:

1. Death
                  2. Taxes
                  3. The Ball Being Picked Off by Champ Bailey

Comment

Working...
                  X