Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Movie scared the hell out of you as a kid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Movie scared the hell out of you as a kid?

What movie scared the hell out of you as a kid?

Mine was Salem's Lot...I was about 9 when I sat and watched it with my Grandfather...

For YEARS after, I was convinced that a vampire lived in the cellar...I had re-occuring nightmares...the whole bit...

Another one that got me pretty bad was The Day After...that one left me sitting in the corner rocking back and forth...

Let's hear some of yours...
    I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Alice in Wonderland

... just something about the walking scared the living s*** out of me.
    There's more to life than the Denver Broncos. Let me know when you find it.

Hear the dogs howling out of key, to a hymn called 'Faith and Misery' - Green Day

"If I can not bend heaven, I shall move Hell." - Vergil (Aeneid VII)

Comment

Pet Sematary really creeped me out when I was younger.

Comment

When I was a kid, my parents took me to see The Exorcist! I had to leave halfway thru I was so scared!! I soent the rest of the time watching HAWMPS, which was just a scary now that I thik about it, lol.

Later, American Wearwolf in London was the weirdest date I ever had, and on another, a truly scary movie had the girl in my arms the whole time;

The most ripped off movie of all time, and one of my all time favorites;

Alien

Comment

Howard the Duck.

I was scared for George Lucas' career.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

wasn't really a kid, but the "blair witch project" spoked me...especially since I went camping with some friends 2 days after seeing it. But thinking back, i'd have to say Friday The 13th, Jason Lives spooked me the most...next to Wacko Jacko's music video "Thriller".

Comment

Originally posted by The Dark Knight
              Pet Sematary really creeped me out when I was younger.
              thats another good one. the ladies sister did the most damage when she sat up in bed and turned around I almost ran out of the theater.

Comment

Originally posted by broncosfan247
                thats another good one. the ladies sister did the most damage when she sat up in bed and turned around I almost ran out of the theater.

Yeah, that was really creepy!!!

Comment

The exorcist, and The Gate

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

it may sound lame but it was Chucky that i was terrified of.
                    Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

Cujo! I was scared of every dog I saw for the longest time.

Comment

Anything with skeletons , possessed dolls , possessed puppets

Comment

I thought grizzly was kind of scary...haha but the movie I had to turn off as a kid was Old Yeller. Lol!! How could the dog become evil and try to bite them? I couldn't handle that. =p

Comment

Arachnophobia.

It's movies like this that make me sleep fully clothed.

****ing spiders...

Comment

Gili................

Comment

Working...
                              X