Superbowl DVD's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Superbowl DVD's

If this is the wrong forum sorry. Thought I'd let all the football fans know that timelife.com has a 15 disk dvd set covering all the Suberbowls on clearance from 120.00 to 30.00. It's over 30 hours of football and a really good price. If you order 2 sets there is free shipping. Now I can watch all the Bronco's Superbowls (good and bad) whenever I want. They are not the full games, it's more in NFL films style, but it covers all 30 superbowls.

Again sorry if this is the wrong forum, just thought you all would like to know.

Here is the link:

http://www.timelife.com/is-bin/INTER...ategoryName=98

If you order 2 enter promotion code FRESH63 for free shipping.
    Last edited by briang; 06-22-2005, 08:08 PM.

Man, I would love to have this, but I am saving up for NCAA and Madden.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BVP
      Man, I would love to have this, but I am saving up for NCAA and Madden.

LOL..not a bad thing to save up for..have you seen the screen shots for Madden? oh wow, talk about sick...and 05's graphics were pretty nice too...
      fight u dwn the fied..cu must win.. fight fight fr Victoy..cu knows no defet! so roll up the mighty score, Never Give in!!...shouler to shulder we will FIGHT..FIGHT ... FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!

Comment

Thanks for the head up.

I know this was discussed quite awhile back, but does anyone have the '98 and '99 Superbowls in their entirety? I know some people had them on video and talked about getting them transferred to DVD.

Comment

Yes

Originally posted by DB9899
          Thanks for the head up.

I know this was discussed quite awhile back, but does anyone have the '98 and '99 Superbowls in their entirety? I know some people had them on video and talked about getting them transferred to DVD.
          I found my'98 and '99 Superbowls in their entirety on DVD's on e-bay. (Since my original tapes of the games were ruined )
          Last edited by 2 Minute Warning; 06-23-2005, 07:05 AM.

Comment

I want to buy the Super Bowl wins on DVD from eBay, but I'm not totally sure about it being legal.
            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
              I want to buy the Super Bowl wins on DVD from eBay, but I'm not totally sure about it being legal.
              why wouldent it be leagl unless it was home recorded they sell the super bowls on ebay

sig made by releasethebeast7
              super bowl here we come

Comment

Originally posted by broncomaniac255
                why wouldent it be leagl unless it was home recorded they sell the super bowls on ebay
                Ever watch an NFL broadcast, and you hear the commercial that says "Any reproduction of any accounts of the game without the NFL's consent is prohibited?" That's what I'm talking about.
                My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

Working...
                X