Any songs make you teary eyed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any songs make you teary eyed?

Every time i listen to Just A Moment by Nas and Quan i cant help it.
    You see ast summer a student that goes to my schol died in a car crash. that was a pretty big blow to the school.
    Then this year9my senior year) on of my friends(a fellow senior)dad dies. he was well known and liked and this was another blow. Then less than 2 weeks later another one of my friends(also another senior) died from a drug OD. he was very popular and well liked .Then about a month or 2 later another one of my friends(a senior) dad died from cancer.now when i hear the song i think of those four people.

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    Every time i listen to Just A Moment by Nas and Quan i cant help it.
    You see ast summer a student that goes to my schol died in a car crash. that was a pretty big blow to the school.
    Then this year9my senior year) on of my friends(a fellow senior)dad dies. he was well known and liked and this was another blow. Then less than 2 weeks later another one of my friends(also another senior) died from a drug OD. he was very popular and well liked .Then about a month or 2 later another one of my friends(a senior) dad died from cancer.now when i hear the song i think of those four people.
    There's a song by the Talking Heads called "Heaven" that give me moments of reflection of my friends that have died....especially friends you grew up with that have passed on
    "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Yeah,espescially now that ive graduated it kind of hits you harder than when you were still in school

Comment

Live like you were dying,....Tim McGraw

Comment

The World I Know by Collective Soul does it to me, especially if i see the music video.

I like my defensive tackles like I like my women: well over 300 lbs.
          ABWRFRC

Comment

Originally posted by PRBronco
            The World I Know by Collective Soul does it to me, especially if i see the music video.

Good choice PR....

"Here without you" by 3 Doors Down...
            I've walked these streets, a loaded six-string on my back, I play for keeps 'cause I might not make it back, I've been everywhere still I'm standin' tall, I've seen a million faces and I've rocked them all!!:salute!:

Comment

Knocking on heavens door
              the GnR version

used to be my young cousins song.....and when he died at 17 in a car wreck,,,his bros played it for him before the lowered him down........really used to choke me up
              sigpic
              when do native Americans become human and not mascots

Comment

Not really a song, but TAPS gets me everytime.

It may have something to do with being raised by my grandfather who was a WWII vet.

Comment

Normally, I would not even listen to this type of music, but it was played a friend's funeral in high school. It was her favorite song and was on repeat on her CD player when they found her body after she killed herself. Not exactly sure what she was tryng to say. She felt unloved?

Anyway, "The Rose", by Bette Midler.

So, anytime I do happen to hear it, I have to leave the room. Even 15 years later.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                  You should check these guys out

Comment

wel it doesnt get me teary eyes but it is sad
                    Ill be Missing you-P Diddy

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
                      Normally, I would not even listen to this type of music, but it was played a friend's funeral in high school. It was her favorite song and was on repeat on her CD player when they found her body after she killed herself. Not exactly sure what she was tryng to say. She felt unloved?

Anyway, "The Rose", by Bette Midler.

So, anytime I do happen to hear it, I have to leave the room. Even 15 years later.

same situation, but Send Me an Angel by The Scorpions
                      the girl was like a sister to me, I'd of walked off the edge of the world for her,
                      I still listen to it regularly, it helps me remember the good times
                      sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

That stupid ass song by Vitamin C. The graduation song. It came out right when I graduated college. I heard that song about 15 times at this party the night before we graduated. Practically all my friends were there and telling storys about everything we'd done during our time in school. Now when I hear it I start thinking about all those friends and the **** we did.

It doesn't really get me teary eyed, just makes me sad.

Comment

Home Sick "Mercy Me"
                          I Can Only Imagine "Mercv Me"
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

Comment

hey

UNCHAINED MELODY

When it gets to the part...

I NNEEEEEDD your LOVE...
                            God Speed your love...
                            toooo me!

Tearjerker!
                            - Go Broncos 2017 and Beyond! -

Super Bowl 50 CHAMPIONS!

Comment

Yeah....The Righteous Bros.....saw them at the Silver Legacy......back in '99....they were still putting on a good show
                              Anybody like Roy Orbinson.........
                              "Go away kid, you bother me"....W.C. Fields

Comment

Working...
                              X