How often do you read a week?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often do you read a week?

I read, but not books. It's all sport newspapers, SI, ESPN. That's it. I actually read maybe an hour a day. Kinda cools me down at night.

Between work,partys and hangin out basically very little.

Comment

Originally posted by OrangeShadow
      Between work,partys and hangin out basically very little.
      Teachers try and get students to read these days..... but it doesn't really happen.

Comment

I read all the time. I have an entire library of books I own. I'm a historian so they cover different ages in history. World War II, the Soviet Union, Russian History, Byzantine History, Roman History, etc..

My preference is European History. When it comes to it I am quite knowledgable.
        The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Between magazines, papers, and books for pelasure, I read every day. Usually several hours a day, total.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
          You should check these guys out

Comment

I am reading a philosophy book right now which I am about half way through... I am not suppose to be reading through because I am in the process of writing my own novel... reading takes away valuable writing time...

the only reason i justify reading the book i am reading right now is because i can use some of it in my novel...
            ---IZAAK

Comment

I read almost everyday. I always read thru the newspaper every morning, and I read novels regularly.

Sometimes I knock one out in a week or two, other times in one or two days, depending on how good it is.

I like to read for an hour or so before going to bed, but not as a rule..........

Comment

Pretty much every day, whenever I'm not here or drunk. I'm going over War & Peace again... it's impossible to take it all in with just one reading. But I'd still recommend it.

I like to read for an hour or so before going to bed, but not as a rule..........
                Yeah, I do that too. The other day started reading at about midnight, looked up, and it was four AM. Some books can just get you caught up.

Comment

Originally posted by EMCF
                  Pretty much every day, whenever I'm not here or drunk. I'm going over War & Peace again... it's impossible to take it all in with just one reading. But I'd still recommend it.

Yeah, I do that too. The other day started reading at about midnight, looked up, and it was four AM. Some books can just get you caught up.
                  Yea that happens to me sometimes. I'll be deep in a book.... look up and 5 hours went by.

Comment

Besides my Bible, which I read everyday(multiple times throughout the day) I have several other books that I'm reading in through the week. probably average 4 hrs a day.
                    sigpic sig by Vulcan thanx buddy

Comment

I read the newspaper everyday.(must have my funnies ) Once in awhile I find a book or magazine I want to read.

Comment

I dont read very much. It takes a lot for me to get focused into a book when I do not want to read. And plus, im off for the summer so I just got off from a year full of reading
                        Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

Comment

I'm in the middle of getting a Master's in Literature, so right now I am doing almost nothing except reading when I'm not at work. Normally, however, a few hours a day or so.

Comment

I know I should probably read, but I can't find anything that sparks an interest and plus, I just flat out don't feel like using my imagination to play out a story when I can watch TV and have it done for me.
                            My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Comment

^^^

You should read comics.

I get about 25 comic book titles a month. Each one takes about 15-20 minutes to read.

I also read alot of magazines. I usually pick one up everytime I go to the store.

Of course I read alot of posts on message boards. I am a member of about 20 boards that I visit regulary.

Comment

Working...
                              X