Time Frame in between Star Wars movies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Frame in between Star Wars movies

Ok, I know that the time frame between episode 1 and 2 is 10 years. But what is the time frame with the others? I just want to know if the characters look how old they are..

thanks
    Go Broncos, Lakers, Angels!

As I understand it, the movies go something like this.

Episode I : The Phantom Menace - 32 years Before the Battle of Yavin

Episode II: Attack Of The Clones - 22 years BBY

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - 18 years BBY

Episode IV: A New Hope - Year Zero

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - 3 years After the Battle of Yavin

Episode VI: Return of The Jedi - 4 years ABY.

Lucas's films cover around 36 years, however the Expanded Universe of novels, comics etc covers a period of 44 years Before Yavin upto 30 years afterwards (74 years).
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
      As I understand it, the movies go something like this.

Episode I : The Phantom Menace - 32 years Before the Battle of Yavin

Episode II: Attack Of The Clones - 22 years BBY

Episode III: Revenge of the Sith - 18 years BBY

Episode IV: A New Hope - Year Zero

Episode V: The Empire Strikes Back - 3 years After the Battle of Yavin

Episode VI: Return of The Jedi - 4 years ABY.

Lucas's films cover around 36 years, however the Expanded Universe of novels, comics etc covers a period of 44 years Before Yavin upto 30 years afterwards (74 years).
      Sweet dude...... What a great story man....... too bad they can't keep it up....

Comment

Originally posted by B4Bronco16
        Sweet dude...... What a great story man....... too bad they can't keep it up....
        Hopefully the story isn't dead yet, obviously there's very little in the way of limitations to what can be done in the Expanded Universe, so I'm sure that the novels will continue.

I was reading an article in the paper prior to the release of Sith in which they said that George Lucas has a 100 episode TV series planed, with any luck including some of the charectors that have been introduced through the novels.

And lest it be forgotten, there's now an entire period of Imperial depravity between Sith and A New Hope to be explored. 18 whole years of pillaging, conquering and oppression to be told.
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone

Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

Maybe Slowick should pay attention

Comment

Originally posted by Den21-Bal19
          Hopefully the story isn't dead yet, obviously there's very little in the way of limitations to what can be done in the Expanded Universe, so I'm sure that the novels will continue.

I was reading an article in the paper prior to the release of Sith in which they said that George Lucas has a 100 episode TV series planed, with any luck including some of the charectors that have been introduced through the novels.

And lest it be forgotten, there's now an entire period of Imperial depravity between Sith and A New Hope to be explored. 18 whole years of pillaging, conquering and oppression to be told.
          Sweet, a TV show. That would honestly be awsome. Thanks, and more info here when more info comes out please
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X