X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by Rod80Smith
    Yeah but the new one sounds alot better. Any it sure is nice to have a original actor in the remake.

??

I do no not know if you have seen the original, but see it before you make a statement like that.

If you have, then I am surprised that you would think so.

Leave a comment:

• broncomaniac255
    replied
    that was a very good movie with some laughs my favorite person was the one that had a really big cup lol

Leave a comment:

• T140
    replied
    I havent seen the new one, but the original was great, even if it wasnt really a comedy. The original was a great football movie and ive heard the new one is pretty good too. I guess ill have to go find out.

Leave a comment:

• steve22
    replied
    stone cold steve austin was in it! and they had some skynyrd songs in it!

ok flick.

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    Originally posted by Bellthebest
    I really liked it. I thought it was real funny and I think people like it more than the original because it is more modern. Like, the dress styles, and words they use and some terms.

but overall, i thoought it was a great movie.
    That is one of the reason's I like it better. Also, I know most of the characters in the new one, unlike the old one.

Leave a comment:

• Bellthebest
    replied
    I really liked it. I thought it was real funny and I think people like it more than the original because it is more modern. Like, the dress styles, and words they use and some terms.

but overall, i thoought it was a great movie.

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied
    I haven't seen it yet, but I merged another Longest Yard thread (Just so ya know. )

Leave a comment:

• BVP
    replied
    The Longest Yard

Did any of you guys go see the new The Longest Yard? I just got back from it, and damn, it was great. It has a great all-star cast with Romo, Irvin, Nelly, Chris Rock and a bunch of wrestlers. Man, I just think that the movie was great. It is getting me ready for some football now. What did you guys think of The Longest Yard?

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    I thought it was a bit risky to have Chris Rock say that thing about OJ and Stone Cold saying stuff to Nelly. It was suppose to a pg-13 movie right?

Leave a comment:

• Dream
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCF
    The funniest part would have to be when they switched a guard's bottle of anabolic steroids with estrogen.
    It took me a while to realize, but it was Kevin Nash. Wolfpac/NWO for life! LOL.

Yeah, I wonder how Romo liked working with a bunch of black guys, since he's a racist and all.

Leave a comment:

• KnightOLB53
    replied
    I saw it pretty good movie....awesome hits and is funny but real bad acting with the huge muscley guys and how they kept talking about Goldbergs johson? pretty weird. I recommend seeing it tho.

Leave a comment:

• Tatum26Bell
    replied
    I just saw it, and I loved it.

Great movie

Leave a comment:

• RealBronco
    replied
    Yeah, it was okay...I liked it...

However, I didn't think Romo had to act too much since he's already an S.O.B.

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Decent movie, some good laughs. But a lot of cheesy acting, Reynolds was really guilty of it. Brian friggin Bosworth is in it, he's a guard that is usually hanging around Romo.

The funniest part would have to be when they switched a guard's bottle of anabolic steroids with estrogen.

Leave a comment:

• Rod80Smith
    replied
    Originally posted by Elway
    Should be a good movies, Reynolds was in it as a nod to him, since he starred in the original, which is still a pretty good movie.
    Yeah but the new one sounds alot better. Any it sure is nice to have a original actor in the remake.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X