X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
    How is that? Still Tippin' is nice, but I ain't that big on his second single.

The last one I bought was Common-Be. It's pretty decent, but a little short (only 11 tracks).

the cd is overall good not great by any stretch. 5 years from now is a nice relaxing song

Leave a comment:

• Ohio Broncos
    replied
    Originally posted by OrangeShadow
    Mike Jones-Who is mike jones?
    How is that? Still Tippin' is nice, but I ain't that big on his second single.

The last one I bought was Common-Be. It's pretty decent, but a little short (only 11 tracks).

Leave a comment:

• ProgMatinee
    replied
    Jethro Tull- Mistrel in the Gallery

I had it on vinyl for a while and although I have been on a Tull kick for recently it wasn't getting played because of it.

Just about every album is being remastered and so far I've gotten Heavy Horses and Songs from the Wood plus the obvious big ones like Brick and Aquallung and Passion Play.

Heavy Horses was a real pleasant surprise.

Leave a comment:

• Southstander
    replied
    John Cena's Album

Leave a comment:

• OrangeShadow
    replied
    Mike Jones-Who is mike jones?

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Styx - Come Sail Away: The Anthology (double disc)
    Last edited by Jared; 07-17-2005, 01:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Elway
    replied
    Offspring: Greatest hits

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    Altars of Madness- Morbid Angel

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    "Dad Rocks" as a Father's day gift for my Dad - only he doesn't have a CD player so I had to transfer it to tape for him!

(Actually I knew he didn't have a CD player - I just wanted the CD for myself really!)
    Last edited by Jaws; 07-13-2005, 07:59 AM.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    Mike Jones

Leave a comment:

• ElRaider24
    replied
    The Game - "The Documentary"

Leave a comment:

• badmoon84
    replied
    Petra Jeckyl & Hyde

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by EMCF
    Woah... people still buy CDs?

Are you implying that you steal them instead of buy them?

Anyway, over the weekebd I found two LONG out of print releases (in any format) from REO Speedwagon on vinyl. Back from '71 and '75, when they actually played rock music. And I got both for 8 bucks.

I also picked up "Vagabonds of the Western World" & "Night Life" from Thin Lizzy. Two of their earlier releases (pre- Jailbreak). Interesting stuff. They didn't always just rock out. There some soul and folk influences too.

Leave a comment:

• EMCF
    replied
    Woah... people still buy CDs?

Leave a comment:

• ProgMatinee
    replied
    Originally posted by Nick7
    Do you think I would like Octavavarium? I am a metalhead, but I like shred and neoclassical too.

I think its a far better album than Train of Thought, but less shred. Its pretty melodic. I'd say if you like any Dream Theater album, you'd probably like this one, but if you don't own a lot of Dream Theater already, I think you should pick up Awake and Images and Words first.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X