Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    Night Moves ~ Bob Seger
    "Wild Night" ~ Van Morrison
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

    Comment


    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      "Wild Night" ~ Van Morrison
      "Wild Wild Life" ~ Talking Heads

      Or is it Wild Brown Rice?
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
        "Wild Wild Life" ~ Talking Heads

        Or is it Wild Brown Rice?
        Lisa's Life Story - Frank Zappa (one of FZ's funniest tracks, recorded 1981 but finally released on the 1992 album "You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore Vol 6")

        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          Lisa's Life Story - Frank Zappa (one of FZ's funniest tracks, recorded 1981 but finally released on the 1992 album "You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore Vol 6")

          "It's My Life"-Bon Jovi, I LOVE THIS SONG!
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            "It's My Life"-Bon Jovi, I LOVE THIS SONG!
            "My Life" ~ Billy Joel
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              "My Life" ~ Billy Joel
              "My Life"-Frank Sinatra
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                "My Life"-Frank Sinatra
                Smell My Beard - Frank Zappa (recorded 1974 but released on the 1991 album "You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore Vol 4")
                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  Smell My Beard - Frank Zappa (recorded 1974 but released on the 1991 album "You Can't Do That on Stage Anymore Vol 4")
                  "It's My Party"-Lesley Gore
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    "It's My Party"-Lesley Gore
                    "My My"-- Seven Mary Three
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                      "My My"-- Seven Mary Three


                      "Searching With My Good Eye Closed" - Soundgarden

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                        "Searching With My Good Eye Closed" - Soundgarden
                        "You know I'm no good"-- Amy Winehouse
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Rancid View Post
                          "You know I'm no good"-- Amy Winehouse
                          "Oh No"-The Commodores
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            "Oh No"-The Commodores
                            No Quarter ~ LED ZEPPELIN !
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                              No Quarter ~ LED ZEPPELIN !
                              "There's No Business Like Show Business"-Ethel Merman in the movie "All That Jazz"
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                "There's No Business Like Show Business"-Ethel Merman in the movie "All That Jazz"
                                Using "NO" to get that in there? OK ... easy

                                "Takin' Care Of Business" BTO
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X