Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
    "Water Song/Janie's Got a Gun" ~ ... Aerosmith
    "Love Gun"-KISS
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      "Love Gun"-KISS
      Funeral/Love Lies Bleeding - Elton John (from the 1973 album, "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road")
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
        Funeral/Love Lies Bleeding - Elton John (from the 1973 album, "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road")
        "Old Love"-Eric Clapton, CP to those who keep the thread going with "Old" in the title
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          "Old Love"-Eric Clapton, CP to those who keep the thread going with "Old" in the title
          I'm on it

          Fat Old Sun - Pink Floyd (from the 1971 album, "Atom Heart Mother")
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
            I'm on it

            Fat Old Sun - Pink Floyd (from the 1971 album, "Atom Heart Mother")
            "The Old Gray Mare" - Folk Song

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              "The Old Gray Mare" - Folk Song
              "Old Man" ~ ZZ Top
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                "Old Man" ~ ZZ Top
                "Old Brown Shoe" - The Beatles

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
                  "Old Brown Shoe" - The Beatles
                  "Old Straw Hat"-Shirley Temple, it can be heard in the movie "Rebecca Of Sunnybrook Farm"
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    "Old Straw Hat"-Shirley Temple, it can be heard in the movie "Rebecca Of Sunnybrook Farm"
                    "Old Time Rock and Roll" ~ Bob Seger ... written by George Jackson and recorded by Bob Seger on his 1978 album Stranger in Town.
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                      "Old Time Rock and Roll" ~ Bob Seger ... written by George Jackson and recorded by Bob Seger on his 1978 album Stranger in Town.
                      "Hard Times of Old England" ~ Steeleye Span from All Around My Hat
                      "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                        "Hard Times of Old England" ~ Steeleye Span from All Around My Hat
                        "Old Man" ~ Neil Young
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                          "Old Man" ~ Neil Young
                          "Old School"-Tupac Shakur
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            "Old School"-Tupac Shakur
                            "Old (dog) Blue" ~ Joan Baez ... I think it was written and/or originally done by Jim Jackson
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                              "Old (dog) Blue" ~ Joan Baez ... I think it was written and/or originally done by Jim Jackson
                              "The Old Turf Fire" ~ Steeleye Span
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                                "The Old Turf Fire" ~ Steeleye Span
                                "Great Balls Of Fire"-Jerry Lew Lewis, I LOVE THIS SONG!
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X