Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    "Breaking Up Is Hard To Do"-Neil Sedaka
    Take it So Hard - Keith Richards (from his 1st solo album, 1988's "Talk is Cheap")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
      Take it So Hard - Keith Richards (from his 1st solo album, 1988's "Talk is Cheap")
      "Take It Easy"-The Eagles, THIS IS A GREAT SONG!
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        "Take It Easy"-The Eagles, THIS IS A GREAT SONG!
        Not much of an Eagles fun but that is a great one! In keeping with the Eagles theme...

        Take it to the Limit - The Eagles (from the 1975 album, "One of These Nights")
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          Not much of an Eagles fun but that is a great one! In keeping with the Eagles theme...

          Take it to the Limit - The Eagles (from the 1975 album, "One of These Nights")
          "Take Me To The Pilot" ~ Elton John
          "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

          Comment


          • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
            "Take Me To The Pilot" ~ Elton John
            "Let Me Take You Dancing"-Bryan Adams
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              "Let Me Take You Dancing"-Bryan Adams
              Lady of the Dancing Water - King Crimson (from the 1971 album, "Lizard")
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                Lady of the Dancing Water - King Crimson (from the 1971 album, "Lizard")
                "Black Water" ~ Doobie Brothers
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                Comment


                • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  "Black Water" ~ Doobie Brothers
                  Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (from the 1970 album, "Black Sabbath" - I just couldn't resist this one
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (from the 1970 album, "Black Sabbath" - I just couldn't resist this one
                    I saw Black Sabbath at the Denver Coliseum in 1970. They opened for Mountain.

                    "Black is Black" ~ Los Bravos
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      I saw Black Sabbath at the Denver Coliseum in 1970. They opened for Mountain.

                      "Black is Black" ~ Los Bravos
                      "Back In Black"-AC/DC
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        "Back In Black"-AC/DC
                        Let's Make the Water Turn Black - Frank Zappa and the Mothers (from the 1968 album, "We're Only in it for the Money")
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                          Let's Make the Water Turn Black - Frank Zappa and the Mothers (from the 1968 album, "We're Only in it for the Money")
                          "Smoke On the Water"-Deep Purple
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            "Smoke On the Water"-Deep Purple
                            "When The Water Falls" ~ Collective Soul
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                              "When The Water Falls" ~ Collective Soul
                              "When the Ship Comes In" ~ Bob Dylan
                              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                                "When the Ship Comes In" ~ Bob Dylan
                                "Comes A Time" ~ Neil Young
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X