Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
    Don't Look Back~ Boston
    "You Don't Bring Me Flowers"-Neil Diamond and Barbara Streissand
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      "You Don't Bring Me Flowers"-Neil Diamond and Barbara Streissand
      "Lady (You Bring Me Up)" ~ Commodores
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
        "Lady (You Bring Me Up)" ~ Commodores
        Sweet Lady - Queen (from the 1975 album, "A Night at the Opera")
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          Sweet Lady - Queen (from the 1975 album, "A Night at the Opera")
          "Foxy Lady"-Jimi Hendrix
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            "Foxy Lady"-Jimi Hendrix
            "Lady"~ Kenny Rogers
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
              "Lady"~ Kenny Rogers
              "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)"-Aerosmith
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                "Dude (Looks Like a Lady)"-Aerosmith
                The Fat Lady of Limbourg - Brian Eno (from the 1974 album, "Taking Tiger Mountain by Strategy")
                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  The Fat Lady of Limbourg - Brian Eno (from the 1974 album, "Taking Tiger Mountain by Strategy")
                  "Lady"~ Styx
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                    "Lady"~ Styx
                    "Green Eyed Lady" ~ Sugarloaf
                    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                      "Green Eyed Lady" ~ Sugarloaf
                      "Green River" ~ CCR
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                        "Green River" ~ CCR
                        "Green Tambourine" ~ The Lemon Pipers

                        It was kind of a silly song.
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          "Green Tambourine" ~ The Lemon Pipers

                          It was kind of a silly song.
                          "Mr. Tambourine Man" ~ Bob Dylan
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                            "Mr. Tambourine Man" ~ Bob Dylan
                            "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!" ~ The Beatles from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
                            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                              "Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!" ~ The Beatles from Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
                              "Mr Brownstone" - Guns N Roses

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
                                "Mr Brownstone" - Guns N Roses
                                "Mr. Jones"-Counting Crows
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X