Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    "Mammas Don't Let Your Babies Grow Up To Be Cowboys"-Willie Nelson
    "The Cowboy Rides Away" ~ George Strait
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
      "The Cowboy Rides Away" ~ George Strait
      "She Rides Wild Horses"-Kenny Rogers
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        "She Rides Wild Horses"-Kenny Rogers
        "Wild Horses" ~ Rolling Stones
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
          "Wild Horses" ~ Rolling Stones
          "Wild Again"-Starship. it can be heard in the GREAT movie "Cocktail"
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            "Wild Again"-Starship. it can be heard in the GREAT movie "Cocktail"
            "Born To Be Wild" ~ Steppenwolf
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
              "Born To Be Wild" ~ Steppenwolf
              Born on the Bayou - CCR (one of the greatest American bands ever! From the 1969 album, "Bayou Country")
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                Born on the Bayou - CCR (one of the greatest American bands ever! From the 1969 album, "Bayou Country")
                "Born In the U.S.A."-Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  "Born In the U.S.A."-Bruce "The Boss" Springsteen
                  "R.o.c.k In The USA" ~ John "Cougar" Mellencamp

                  * I am looking forward to seeing him at Ellie Caulkins Opera House at the end of July ... also the best free show I ever saw (tickets from House Of Blues) about 2003ish at Fiddler's ... great show
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                    "R.o.c.k In The USA" ~ John "Cougar" Mellencamp

                    * I am looking forward to seeing him at Ellie Caulkins Opera House at the end of July ... also the best free show I ever saw (tickets from House Of Blues) about 2003ish at Fiddler's ... great show
                    "Banned In The USA" - 2 Live Crew
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                      "Banned In The USA" - 2 Live Crew
                      "Surfin' U.S.A."-The Beach Boys, it can be heard in the movie "Teen Wolf"
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        "Surfin' U.S.A."-The Beach Boys, it can be heard in the movie "Teen Wolf"
                        "Surf City _ Sidewalk Surfin" ~ Jan and Dean ... great "team"
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                          "Surfin' U.S.A."-The Beach Boys, it can be heard in the movie "Teen Wolf"
                          "Surf City" ~ Jan and Dean
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                            "Surf City" ~ Jan and Dean ... great "team"
                            Jinx you owe me a Coke
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by qbronco View Post
                              Jinx you owe me a Coke
                              Sidewalk Surfin" ~ Jan and Dean
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                                Sidewalk Surfin" ~ Jan and Dean
                                Surfing with the Alien - Joe Satriani (from the 1987 album of the same name)
                                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X