Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
    Do you still have an 8-track player?


    "Santa Baby" -Betty Boop version lol
    "Here Comes Santa Claus"-Alvin and the Chipmunks
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      "Here Comes Santa Claus"-Alvin and the Chipmunks
      "Come on Eileen" - Dexy's Midnight Runners

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
        "Come on Eileen" - Dexy's Midnight Runners
        "Come On Over"-Shania Twain
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          "Come On Over"-Shania Twain
          I'm Over You - Keith Whitley

          Comment


          • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
            I'm Over You - Keith Whitley
            "That Thing You Do"-The Wonders
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              "That Thing You Do"-The Wonders
              "The Thing That Should Not Be" - Metallica
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by SLeeLeeS View Post
                Do you still have an 8-track player?
                No; I just can't bear to toss out the tape, though.

                Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                "The Thing That Should Not Be" - Metallica
                "Let It Be" - The Beatles
                --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                  No; I just can't bear to toss out the tape, though.


                  "Let It Be" - The Beatles
                  "I Let a Song Go Out Of My Heart"-Duke Ellington
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    "I Let a Song Go Out Of My Heart"-Duke Ellington
                    "Peg o' My Heart" - Dropkick Murphys
                    --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                      "Peg o' My Heart" - Dropkick Murphys
                      "You'll Be In My Heart"-Phil Collins, I LOVE THIS SONG!
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        "You'll Be In My Heart"-Phil Collins, I LOVE THIS SONG!
                        Another good one. Ending credits version, or the bonus version on the disc with Collins playing piano and singing it?

                        "All My Rowdy Friends Are Comin' Over Tonight" - Bocephus (Hank Williams, Jr.)
                        --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                          Another good one. Ending credits version, or the bonus version on the disc with Collins playing piano and singing it?

                          "All My Rowdy Friends Are Comin' Over Tonight" - Bocephus (Hank Williams, Jr.)
                          Ending credits version & neither me nor my family ever had 8-tracks

                          "All My Love"-Led Zeppelin
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            Ending credits version & neither me nor my family ever had 8-tracks

                            "All My Love"-Led Zeppelin
                            Yeah; I gave away my age on the 8-track comment, didn't I?

                            "All Together Now" - The Beatles (Yellow Submarine album)
                            --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Grandpa View Post
                              Yeah; I gave away my age on the 8-track comment, didn't I?

                              "All Together Now" - The Beatles (Yellow Submarine album)
                              "Let's Stay Together"-Al Green
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                "Let's Stay Together"-Al Green
                                "Sharing the Night Together" - Dr Hook
                                --I have 2 favorite teams - #1 Broncos, #2 whoever is playing against Dallas.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X