Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [QUOTE=HUMCALC;5575690]
    Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Fortress Around Your Heart

    "Young At Heart"-Frank Sinatra
    Forever Young - Rod Stewart
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      Forever Young - Rod Stewart
      Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) - Garth Brooks
      sigpic
      Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
      2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
      2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

      Comment


      • Originally posted by one_bad_55 View Post
        Much Too Young (To Feel This Damn Old) - Garth Brooks
        Too Old to Rock and Roll, Too Young to Die - Jethro Tull ('76)
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          Too Old to Rock and Roll, Too Young to Die - Jethro Tull ('76)
          Too Late For Love -Def Leppard (Pyromania 1983)

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
            Too Late For Love -Def Leppard (Pyromania 1983)
            Too Late, Frozen - Type O Negative (from the 1993 album, "Bloody Kisses")
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
              Too Late, Frozen - Type O Negative (from the 1993 album, "Bloody Kisses")
              Ohhh so you bust out the old vampire goth rock, I see how you are!

              Too Late For Goodbyes -Julian Lennon
              Last edited by L.M.; 05-04-2017, 03:29 PM.

              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

              Comment


              • Too Late For Goodbyes -Julian Lennon




                Goodbye Blue Sky --- Roger Waters' The Wall concert Berlin
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post

                  Goodbye Blue Sky --- Roger Waters' The Wall concert Berlin
                  My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) - Neil Young (from the '79 album, "Live Rust")

                  ...and BTW LynchMobster, it's always a good time for some old vampire goth rock :thumb:
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    My My, Hey Hey (Out of the Blue) - Neil Young (from the '79 album, "Live Rust")

                    ...and BTW LynchMobster, it's always a good time for some old vampire goth rock :thumb:
                    Hey Hey, What Can I Do -Led Zeppelin (from CODA -post-80s update)
                    Last edited by L.M.; 05-05-2017, 11:09 AM.

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      Hey Hey, What Can I Do -Led Zeppelin
                      Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) - Neil Young (also from '79's "Live Rust"
                      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                        Hey Hey, My My (Into the Black) - Neil Young (also from '79's "Live Rust"
                        I'm not sure about the legality of that sir!

                        Hey Joe -Jimi Hendrix

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                          I'm not sure about the legality of that sir!

                          Hey Joe -Jimi Hendrix
                          "Hey Baby" ~ Ted Nugent ... from his debut album Ted Nugent 1975
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                            "Hey Baby" ~ Ted Nugent ... from his debut album Ted Nugent 1975
                            Baby's gotten good at goodbyes - George Strait
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                              Baby's gotten good at goodbyes - George Strait
                              "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" ~ by Steam
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                                "Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye" ~ by Steam
                                my little goodbyes - SheDaisy
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X