Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
    Rock Me -- Great White
    "I Me Mine" ~ The Beatles from Let It Be (1970)
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

    Comment


    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
      "I Me Mine" ~ The Beatles from Let It Be (1970)
      Nobody's Fault But Mine -- Led Zeppelin

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
        Nobody's Fault But Mine -- Led Zeppelin
        "Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness if I Do" ~ Original Memphis Five (1922) covered by many including Bessie Smith, Mississippi John Hurt, B.B.King, Billie Holiday, Otis Spann, Sam Cooke, Freddie King, Diana Ross, Eric Clapton, Taj Mahal and Willie Nelson.
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
          "Tain't Nobody's Biz-ness if I Do" ~ Original Memphis Five (1922) covered by many including Bessie Smith, Mississippi John Hurt, B.B.King, Billie Holiday, Otis Spann, Sam Cooke, Freddie King, Diana Ross, Eric Clapton, Taj Mahal and Willie Nelson.

          Nobody Does It Better
          -- Carly Simon (hit single to the 1977 007 film The Spy Who Loved Me, and I love it!)


          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • "Nobody But Me" ~ The Isley Brothers (1963)
            "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

            Comment


            • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
              "Nobody But Me" ~ The Isley Brothers (1963)
              "Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody" -- written and composed in 1914 or 1915 Roger Graham and Spencer Williams, and covered by a host of artists afterward including (more notably) Bing Crosby, Sammy Davis Jr., The Village People, and David Lee Roth.

              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

              Comment


              • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                "Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody" -- written and composed in 1914 or 1915 Roger Graham and Spencer Williams, and covered by a host of artists afterward including (more notably) Bing Crosby, Sammy Davis Jr., The Village People, and David Lee Roth.
                Nobody Home - Pink Floyd (from '79's "The Wall")
                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  Nobody Home - Pink Floyd (from '79's "The Wall")
                  "Can't Find My Way Home" ~ Blind Faith (1969)
                  "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                    "Can't Find My Way Home" ~ Blind Faith (1969)
                    "Can't Buy Me Love"-The Beatles (1964)
                    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                      "Can't Buy Me Love"-The Beatles (1964)
                      "I Can't Drive 55" - Sammy Hagar
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                        "I Can't Drive 55" - Sammy Hagar
                        "Drive My Car" ~ The Beatles from Rubber Soul (1965)
                        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                          "Drive My Car" ~ The Beatles from Rubber Soul (1965)
                          Moonlight Drive -- The Doors

                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                            Moonlight Drive -- The Doors
                            Moonlight Sonata - Stu Hamm
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                              Moonlight Sonata - Stu Hamm
                              Moonlight Feels Right -- Starbuck

                              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                                Moonlight Feels Right -- Starbuck
                                Right Now - VH
                                sigpic
                                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X