Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • [QUOTE=ELWAY421;5589647]Oh, I was just joking around. I go into the kitchen every now, and again, and forget why. Some days I feel like I can't lace my shoes.




    "Foxy Lady"



    "She's a Lady"-Tom Jones (1971)
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • [QUOTE=HUMCALC;5589660]
      Originally posted by ELWAY421 View Post
      Oh, I was just joking around. I go into the kitchen every now, and again, and forget why. Some days I feel like I can't lace my shoes.




      "Foxy Lady"



      "She's a Lady"-Tom Jones (1971)
      "The Lady Wore Black" - Queensryche
      sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
      Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
      PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

      Comment


      • [QUOTE=Assassin27;5589661][QUOTE=HUMCALC;5589660]

        "The Lady Wore Black"


        "Lady Madonna"-The Beatles (1968)
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • [QUOTE=HUMCALC;5589664][QUOTE=Assassin27;5589661]
          Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post

          "The Lady Wore Black"


          "Lady Madonna"-The Beatles (1968)
          "Green Eyed Lady" - Sugarloaf
          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

          Comment


          • [QUOTE=Assassin27;5589667][QUOTE=HUMCALC;5589664][QUOTE=Assassin27;5589661]

            "Green Eyed Lady"


            "Brown Eyed Girl"-Van Morrison (1967)
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • [QUOTE=HUMCALC;5589668][QUOTE=Assassin27;5589667][QUOTE=HUMCALC;5589664]
              Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post

              "Green Eyed Lady"


              "Brown Eyed Girl"-Van Morrison (1967)
              "Back Street Girl" ~ The Rolling Stones from Between the Buttons (1967)
              "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

              Comment


              • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                "Back Street Girl" ~ The Rolling Stones from Between the Buttons (1967)
                Fascination Street -- The Cure (Disintegration, 1989)

                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                  Fascination Street -- The Cure (Disintegration, 1989)
                  Positively 4th Street - Bob Dylan (1964)
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    Positively 4th Street - Bob Dylan (1964)
                    Love Street -- The Doors (Waiting For The Sun, 1968)

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      Love Street -- The Doors (Waiting For The Sun, 1968)
                      "Baker Street" ~ Gerry Rafferty
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                        "Baker Street" ~ Gerry Rafferty
                        Baker Street Muse - Jethro Tull (from the 1975 album, "Minstrel in the Gallery")
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                          Baker Street Muse - Jethro Tull (from the 1975 album, "Minstrel in the Gallery")

                          "Dancing in the Street"
                          -- Martha and the Vandellas (1964, written by Marvin Gaye and co. and later covered by The Mamas & the Papas, Van Halen, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, The Kinks, The Everly Brothers, Grateful Dead and Black Oak Arkansas).

                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post

                            "Dancing in the Street"
                            -- Martha and the Vandellas (1964, written by Marvin Gaye and co. and later covered by The Mamas & the Papas, Van Halen, David Bowie and Mick Jagger, The Kinks, The Everly Brothers, Grateful Dead and Black Oak Arkansas).
                            Lime Street Blues - Procol Harum (the 'B' side to '67's A Whiter Shade of Pale single)
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                              Lime Street Blues - Procol Harum (the 'B' side to '67's A Whiter Shade of Pale single)
                              "The Blues Man" - George Jones
                              sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                              Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                              PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                                "The Blues Man" - George Jones
                                You And Your Blues -- Van Halen (A Different Kind of Truth, 2012)

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X