Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Devil's Radio - George Harrison (off the '87 album, "Cloud Nine")
    Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles (1979)

    First video ever shown on MTV:


    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
      Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles (1979)

      First video ever shown on MTV:
      I know it's hard to believe now but when it 1st began MTV was really cool

      Be In My Video - Frank Zappa (one of the great musical satires on MTV from the 1984 album, "Them Or Us")
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
        I know it's hard to believe now but when it 1st began MTV was really cool

        Be In My Video - Frank Zappa (one of the great musical satires on MTV from the 1984 album, "Them Or Us")
        Yes I remember -they actually played music videos then!

        Be Still My Beating Heart -- Sting (...Nothing Like The Sun, 1987)

        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          Yes I remember -they actually played music videos then!

          Be Still My Beating Heart -- Sting (...Nothing Like The Sun, 1987)
          Ya, crazy huh! We got our very first cable tv setup a couple weeks before MTV came online...way cool stuff in the early days

          Still There'll Be More - Procol Harum (from the 1970 album, "Home")
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
            Ya, crazy huh! We got our very first cable tv setup a couple weeks before MTV came online...way cool stuff in the early days

            Still There'll Be More - Procol Harum (from the 1970 album, "Home")
            "Let It Be"-The Beatles (1970)
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              "Let It Be"-The Beatles (1970)
              Why Can't I Be You - The Cure
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                Why Can't I Be You - The Cure
                "Why Do Fools Fall In Love" ~ Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers (1956)
                "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

                Comment


                • Originally posted by samparnell View Post
                  "Why Do Fools Fall In Love" ~ Frankie Lymon and the Teenagers (1956)
                  Ship of Fools - The Grateful Dead (from '74's, "From the Mars Hotel")
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    Ship of Fools - The Grateful Dead (from '74's, "From the Mars Hotel")
                    Ship of Fools -- Robert Plant (Now and Zen, 1988)

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      Ship of Fools -- Robert Plant (Now and Zen, 1988)
                      "The Crystal Ship" ~ The Doors
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                        "The Crystal Ship" ~ The Doors
                        Ship of Fools -- The Doors (Morrison Hotel, 1970)

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                          Ship of Fools -- The Doors (Morrison Hotel, 1970)
                          "Wooden Ships" ~ Crosby, Stills & Nash ... Paul Kantner of Jefferson Airplane also helped write it and Jefferson Airplane has a version too.
                          Last edited by brianmcfarlane; 07-23-2017, 10:49 AM.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
                            "Wooden Ships" ~ Crosby, Stills & Nash ... Paul Kantner of Jefferson Airplane also helped write it and Jefferson Airplane has a version too.
                            Ship of Fools - Van Der Graaf Generator (from the '78 live album, "Vital")
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                              Ship of Fools - Van Der Graaf Generator (from the '78 live album, "Vital")
                              Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear to Tread) -- written by Johnny Mercer with music by Rube Bloom in 1940 and performed by Tony Martin, Glenn Miller with Ray Eberle, and Tommy Dorsey with Frank Sinatra. Also covered by Ricky Nelson, Elvis Presley and many others.

                              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                                Fools Rush In (Where Angels Fear to Tread) -- written by Johnny Mercer with music by Rube Bloom in 1940 and performed by Tony Martin, Glenn Miller with Ray Eberle, and Tommy Dorsey with Frank Sinatra. Also covered by Ricky Nelson, Elvis Presley and many others.
                                "Nobody's Fool" - Cinderella
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X