Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
    "One"-Three Dog Night (1968)
    "One more chance" - Notorious B.I.G. (1996) Not a big rap guy...But Biggy was COOL!


    Last edited by Assassin27; 07-15-2018, 12:27 PM.
    sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
    Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
    PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
      "One more chance" - Notorious B.I.G. (1996) Not a big rap guy...But Biggy was COOL!


      "One Last Kiss"-Conrad Birdie in "Bye Bye Birdie"
      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
        "One Last Kiss"-Conrad Birdie in "Bye Bye Birdie"
        "Kiss" is a song composed, written and produced by American singer, songwriter and musician Prince, released as the lead single from Prince and The Revolution's eighth studio album, Parade (1986).

        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

        Comment


        • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
          "Kiss" is a song composed, written and produced by American singer, songwriter and musician Prince, released as the lead single from Prince and The Revolution's eighth studio album, Parade (1986).
          "A Kiss To Build a Dream On"-Louis Armstrong (1951)
          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
            "A Kiss To Build a Dream On"-Louis Armstrong (1951)



            Just a Kiss--Lady Antebellum
            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

            Comment


            • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


              Just a Kiss--Lady Antebellum
              "Just the Two Of Us"-Will Smith (1998) My favorite of his
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                "Just the Two Of Us"-Will Smith (1998) My favorite of his
                Just Us Kids - James McMurtry <3
                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                  Just Us Kids - James McMurtry <3
                  "Stay Together For the Kids"-Blink-182 (2002)
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    "Stay Together For the Kids"-Blink-182 (2002)
                    "Come Together" is a song by the Beatles written primarily by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney. The song is the opening track on the album Abbey Road (1969).

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LynchMobster View Post
                      "Come Together" is a song by the Beatles written primarily by John Lennon and credited to Lennon–McCartney. The song is the opening track on the album Abbey Road (1969).
                      "Happy Together"-The Turtles (1967)
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        "Happy Together"-The Turtles (1967)
                        Forever Together - Randy Travis

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                          Forever Together - Randy Travis
                          "After Forever" - Black Sabbath (1971)
                          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
                          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
                          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
                            "After Forever" - Black Sabbath (1971)
                            How Forever Feels - Kenny Chesney

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                              How Forever Feels - Kenny Chesney
                              "Who Wants To Live Forever"-Queen (1986)
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                "Who Wants To Live Forever"-Queen (1986)
                                Who Let The Dogs Out - Baha Men

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X