Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
    A House Is Not a Home - Luther Vandross
    "Burning Down the House" is a song by new wave band Talking Heads, released in July 1983 as the first single from their fifth studio album Speaking in Tongues.

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

    Comment


    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      "Burning Down the House" is a song by new wave band Talking Heads, released in July 1983 as the first single from their fifth studio album Speaking in Tongues.
      Our House - Madness
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
        Our House - Madness
        "The House Is Rockin'"-Brian Setzer (1996)
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          "The House Is Rockin'"-Brian Setzer (1996)
          House of Broken Love
          Artist: Great White
          Album: ...Twice Shy
          Released: 1989

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            House of Broken Love
            Artist: Great White
            Album: ...Twice Shy
            Released: 1989
            This House Is Rockin - Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
              This House Is Rockin - Stevie Ray Vaughn & Double Trouble
              "Is This Love"-Whitesnake (1987)
              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

              Comment


              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                "Is This Love"-Whitesnake (1987)
                This Is Love
                Artist: George Harrison
                Album: Cloud Nine
                Released: 1987

                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  This Is Love
                  Artist: George Harrison
                  Album: Cloud Nine
                  Released: 1987
                  "The Power Of Love"-Huey Lewis and the News (1985)
                  "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                    "The Power Of Love"-Huey Lewis and the News (1985)


                    Friend of the Devil--Grateful Dead

                    R.I.P. Jerry
                    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                      Friend of the Devil--Grateful Dead

                      R.I.P. Jerry
                      "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend"-Marilyn Monroe (1953) R.I.P.
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        "Diamonds Are a Girl's Best Friend"-Marilyn Monroe (1953) R.I.P.
                        You're My Best Friend
                        Artist: Queen
                        Album: A Night at the Opera
                        Released: 1975

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                          You're My Best Friend
                          Artist: Queen
                          Album: A Night at the Opera
                          Released: 1975
                          Awwww thank you "You've Got a Friend"-Carole King (1971)
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            Awwww thank you "You've Got a Friend"-Carole King (1971)
                            "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" is a song by British heavy metal band Judas Priest. It was originally released on their 1982 album Screaming for Vengeance and released as a single later that year.

                            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              "You've Got Another Thing Comin'" is a song by British heavy metal band Judas Priest. It was originally released on their 1982 album Screaming for Vengeance and released as a single later that year.


                              You Win Again --Grateful Dead
                              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                                You Win Again --Grateful Dead
                                "Wake Me Up Before You Go-Go"-Wham! (1984)
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X