Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
    Love The One You're With - Stephen Stills
    "One Man, One Woman"-ABBA (1977)
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      "One Man, One Woman"-ABBA (1977)
      No One Like Our God - Lincoln Brewster

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
        No One Like Our God - Lincoln Brewster
        "Ain't No Other Man"-Christiana Aguilera (2006)
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          "Ain't No Other Man"-Christiana Aguilera (2006)
          "Man in the Mirror" is a song recorded by Michael Jackson, written by Glen Ballard and Siedah Garrett and produced by Jackson and Quincy Jones. It peaked at number 1 in the United States when released in January 1988 as the fourth single from his seventh solo album, Bad (1987).

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            "Man in the Mirror" is a song recorded by Michael Jackson, written by Glen Ballard and Siedah Garrett and produced by Jackson and Quincy Jones. It peaked at number 1 in the United States when released in January 1988 as the fourth single from his seventh solo album, Bad (1987).
            "Whatta Man"-Salt-N-Pepa with En Vogue (1993)
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              "Whatta Man"-Salt-N-Pepa with En Vogue (1993)


              Sharp Dressed Man-- ZZ Top (In Texas) Go Billy
              Last edited by FL BRONCO; 09-20-2018, 07:32 PM.
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                Sharp Dressed Man-- ZZ Top (In Texas) Go Billy
                "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be a Long, Long Time)"-Sir Elton John (1972)
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  "Rocket Man (I Think It's Going To Be a Long, Long Time)"-Sir Elton John (1972)
                  Rocket Ride - Kiss
                  sigpic
                  2019 Adopted Bronco: Phillip Lindsay
                  2013 Adopt-a-poster: #87Birdman, AZ Snake Fan,
                  BSD, Housh, Humcalc and Sophia

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by MarkB View Post
                    Rocket Ride - Kiss
                    Rocket Queen -- Guns N' Roses from Appetite for Destruction (1987)

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                      Rocket Queen -- Guns N' Roses from Appetite for Destruction (1987)
                      "Dancing Queen"-ABBA (1976)
                      "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                        "Dancing Queen"-ABBA (1976)
                        Killer Queen
                        Artist: Queen
                        Album: Sheer Heart Attack
                        Released: 1974

                        ^my fave by them!

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                          Killer Queen
                          Artist: Queen
                          Album: Sheer Heart Attack
                          Released: 1974

                          ^my fave by them!
                          "Queen Of Hearts"-Juice Newton (1981)
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            "Queen Of Hearts"-Juice Newton (1981)
                            Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                              Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
                              Hungry Heart - Bruce Springsteen

                              ** side note whoever signed their cp to me from this thread as sophia 23.5 cracked me up...
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                                Hungry Heart - Bruce Springsteen

                                ** side note whoever signed their cp to me from this thread as sophia 23.5 cracked me up...
                                "Burning Heart"-Survivor (1985) or "Hungry Eyes"-Eric Carmen (1987) YOUR CHOICE!
                                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X