Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    That's the Way
    Artist: Led Zeppelin
    Album: Led Zeppelin III
    Released: 1970
    "Walk This Way"-Aerosmith (1975)
    "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

    Comment


    • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
      "Walk This Way"-Aerosmith (1975)
      "I'll Walk Alone" is a 1944 popular song with music by Jule Styne and lyrics by Sammy Cahn. The song was written for the 1944 musical film Follow the Boys, in which it was sung by Dinah Shore, and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song. Shore also released the song as a single which became her first #1 hit on the Billboard charts.

      I first heard it in the film Flags of Our Fathers and loved it!

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        "I'll Walk Alone" is a 1944 popular song with music by Jule Styne and lyrics by Sammy Cahn. The song was written for the 1944 musical film Follow the Boys, in which it was sung by Dinah Shore, and was nominated for the Academy Award for Best Original Song. Shore also released the song as a single which became her first #1 hit on the Billboard charts.

        I first heard it in the film Flags of Our Fathers and loved it!
        "Walk Like An Egyptian"-The Bangles (1986)
        "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
          "Walk Like An Egyptian"-The Bangles (1986)
          Walk On -- U2 from All That You Can't Leave Behind (2000)

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            Walk On -- U2 from All That You Can't Leave Behind (2000)
            "Rock On"-Def Leppard (2006)
            "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

            Comment


            • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
              "Rock On"-Def Leppard (2006)
              Riders On The Storm - The Doors

              Comment


              • "
                Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                Riders On The Storm - The Doors
                "Perfect Storm"-Brad Paisley (2014)
                "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                Comment


                • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                  "

                  "Perfect Storm"-Brad Paisley (2014)
                  Perfect Day - Lou Reed

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                    Perfect Day - Lou Reed
                    The Day My Baby Gave Me A Surprise - Devo
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                      The Day My Baby Gave Me A Surprise - Devo
                      Day Drinking - Little Big Town

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Hph5 View Post
                        Day Drinking - Little Big Town
                        Remember A Day -- Pink Floyd from A Saucerful Of Secrets (1968)

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                          Remember A Day -- Pink Floyd from A Saucerful Of Secrets (1968)
                          "I Remember You"-Nat King Cole (1960)
                          "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                            "I Remember You"-Nat King Cole (1960)
                            Remember (Walking In The Sand)
                            Artist: Aerosmith
                            Album: Night in the Ruts
                            Released: 1979

                            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              Remember (Walking In The Sand)
                              Artist: Aerosmith
                              Album: Night in the Ruts
                              Released: 1979
                              "(Remember the Days Of the) Old Schoolyard-Cat Stevens (1977)
                              "Happiness is just an illusion, filled with sadness and confusion." Jimmy Ruffin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by HUMCALC View Post
                                "(Remember the Days Of the) Old Schoolyard-Cat Stevens (1977)
                                Just Remember I Love You
                                Artist: Firefall
                                Album: Luna Sea
                                Released: 1977

                                And I love this song!

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X