Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    Shine A Little Love
    Artist: Electric Light Orchestra
    Album: Discovery
    Released: 1979
    Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen (from the 1980 album, "The Game")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
      Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Queen (from the 1980 album, "The Game")
      Little Guitars --Van Halen from Diver Down (1982)

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        Little Guitars --Van Halen from Diver Down (1982)
        Electric Guitar - Talking Heads (from the '79 album, "Fear of Music")
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          Electric Guitar - Talking Heads (from the '79 album, "Fear of Music")
          Electric Land
          Artist: Bad Company
          Album: Rough Diamonds
          Released: 1982

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            Electric Land
            Artist: Bad Company
            Album: Rough Diamonds
            Released: 1982
            Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience (from the '68 album Electric Ladyland)
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
              Have You Ever Been (To Electric Ladyland) - The Jimi Hendrix Experience (from the '68 album Electric Ladyland)
              Electric Gypsy - LA Guns
              sigpic
              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                Electric Gypsy - LA Guns


                Sign of the Gypsy Queen-- April Wine
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                  Sign of the Gypsy Queen-- April Wine
                  The March of the Black Queen - Queen (from the '74 album Queen II)
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    The March of the Black Queen - Queen (from the '74 album Queen II)
                    Paint it Black - Rolling Stones
                    sigpic
                    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                      Paint it Black - Rolling Stones


                      Black Dog-- Led Zeppelin
                      My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                        Black Dog-- Led Zeppelin
                        Let's Make the Water Turn Black - Frank Zappa and the Mothers (from the '68 album, "We're Only in it for the Money")
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                          Let's Make the Water Turn Black - Frank Zappa and the Mothers (from the '68 album, "We're Only in it for the Money")
                          Holy Water -- Soundgarden from Badmotorfinger (1991) Grunge!

                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                            Holy Water -- Soundgarden from Badmotorfinger (1991) Grunge!
                            Red Water - Type O Negative (from the '96 album, "October Rust") Doom Metal Forever
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                              Red Water - Type O Negative (from the '96 album, "October Rust") Doom Metal Forever
                              Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                                Smoke on the Water - Deep Purple
                                Hell Or High Water -- AC/DC from Fly On The Wall (1985) -a badly underrated album, IMO.

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X