Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Torn and Frayed - The Rolling Stones (off the '72 album, "Exile on Main Street")
    Torn Between Two Lovers -- Mary MacGregor (1976)

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
    2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

    Comment


    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      Torn Between Two Lovers -- Mary MacGregor (1976)
      Lovers Are Crazy - Steve Vai (from his first solo album, 1984's, "Flex-Able")
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
        Lovers Are Crazy - Steve Vai (from his first solo album, 1984's, "Flex-Able")
        Crazy On You -- Heart from Dreamboat Annie (1976)

        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
        2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

        Comment


        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
          Crazy On You -- Heart from Dreamboat Annie (1976)
          "On the Hunt" - Lynyrd Skynyrd (1975)
          sigpic2020 HOFER!!!!
          Adopted Bronco: Justin Simmons 2017,2018 ,2019
          PATS FANS COME TO THIS BOARD BECAUSE THEY RESPECT AND APPRECIATE US

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Assassin27 View Post
            "On the Hunt" - Lynyrd Skynyrd (1975)
            On The Run -- Pink Floyd from Dark Side of the Moon (1973)

            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
            2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

            Comment


            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              On The Run -- Pink Floyd from Dark Side of the Moon (1973)
              Blood on the Rooftops - Genesis (from the '77 album, "Wind & Wuthering")
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                Blood on the Rooftops - Genesis (from the '77 album, "Wind & Wuthering")
                Fly On The Wall -- AC/DC (1985)

                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  Fly On The Wall -- AC/DC (1985)
                  Put a Woman on the Moon - The Humans (from the 2011 album, "Sugar Rush")
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    Put a Woman on the Moon - The Humans (from the 2011 album, "Sugar Rush")
                    Put Down That Weapon -- Midnight Oil from Diesel and Dust (1987)

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                    2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                      Put Down That Weapon -- Midnight Oil from Diesel and Dust (1987)
                      Great album LM

                      The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway - Genesis (from the '74 album of the same name)
                      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                        Great album LM

                        The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway - Genesis (from the '74 album of the same name)
                        Yeah M.O. is underrated considering how excellent their music was on practically every album...maybe some folks just didn't like the political lyrics or Peter Garrett's voice?

                        Nights On Broadway
                        Artist: Bee Gees
                        Album: Main Course
                        Released: 1975


                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                        2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                          Yeah M.O. is underrated considering how excellent their music was on practically every album...maybe some folks just didn't like the political lyrics or Peter Garrett's voice?

                          Nights On Broadway
                          Artist: Bee Gees
                          Album: Main Course
                          Released: 1975

                          Ya, I had a couple MO albums, but Diesel and Dust was definitely my favorite...Dreamworld is one of the great 80' rock songs


                          Broadway Melody of 1974 - Genesis (also from '74's album, "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway")
                          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                            Ya, I had a couple MO albums, but Diesel and Dust was definitely my favorite...Dreamworld is one of the great 80' rock songs


                            Broadway Melody of 1974 - Genesis (also from '74's album, "The Lamb Lies Down on Broadway")
                            Just A Simple Melody -- The Andrews Sisters (1937)

                            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                            2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              Just A Simple Melody -- The Andrews Sisters (1937)
                              Simple Sister - Procol Harum (from the 1971 album, "Broken Barricades")
                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                                Simple Sister - Procol Harum (from the 1971 album, "Broken Barricades")
                                Little Sister
                                Artist: The Velvet Underground
                                Album: The Velvet Underground & Nico
                                Released: 1967

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                                2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X