Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    Broken, Beat & Scarred -- Metallica from Death Magnetic (2008)



    Beautiful Broken-- Heart
    My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

    Comment


    • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post



      Beautiful Broken-- Heart
      Everything is Broken - Bob Dylan
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
        Everything is Broken - Bob Dylan
        "Everything" - Buckcherry
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          "Everything" - Buckcherry
          I've done everything for you - Rick Springfield
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
            I've done everything for you - Rick Springfield
            "I've Got a Feeling" - Black eyed peas
            sigpic

            Comment


            • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
              "I've Got a Feeling" - Black eyed peas


              Can't Fight This Feeling-- REO Speedwagon
              My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

              Comment


              • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                Can't Fight This Feeling-- REO Speedwagon
                "Hooked on a Feeling" is a 1968 pop song written by Mark James and originally performed by B.J. Thomas. Thomas's version featured the sound of the electric sitar, and reached No. 5 in 1969 on the Billboard Hot 100. It has been recorded by many other artists, including Blue Swede, whose version reached No. 1 in the United States in 1974. The Blue Swede version made singer Björn Skifs' "Ooga-Chaka-Ooga-Ooga" intro well known (and famous in Sweden at the time), although it had been used originally by British musician Jonathan King in his 1971 version of the song.

                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  "Hooked on a Feeling" is a 1968 pop song written by Mark James and originally performed by B.J. Thomas. Thomas's version featured the sound of the electric sitar, and reached No. 5 in 1969 on the Billboard Hot 100. It has been recorded by many other artists, including Blue Swede, whose version reached No. 1 in the United States in 1974. The Blue Swede version made singer Björn Skifs' "Ooga-Chaka-Ooga-Ooga" intro well known (and famous in Sweden at the time), although it had been used originally by British musician Jonathan King in his 1971 version of the song.
                  Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad - The Grateful Dead (probably hundreds of recordings to choose from but my favorite is from 1971's 4CD live from the Fillmore East, "Ladies and Gentlemen...The Grateful Dead")
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    Goin' Down the Road Feeling Bad - The Grateful Dead (probably hundreds of recordings to choose from but my favorite is from 1971's 4CD live from the Fillmore East, "Ladies and Gentlemen...The Grateful Dead")
                    Walkin' On Down The Road
                    Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
                    Album: The Uplift Mofo Party Plan
                    Released: 1987

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                      Walkin' On Down The Road
                      Artist: Red Hot Chili Peppers
                      Album: The Uplift Mofo Party Plan
                      Released: 1987
                      Over Under Sideways Down - The Yardbirds (One of my fave Brit invasion psych pop hits!...from their 1966 single)
                      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                        Over Under Sideways Down - The Yardbirds (One of my fave Brit invasion psych pop hits!...from their 1966 single)


                        A Bridge Over Troubled Water-- Simon & Garfunkel

                        A true classic imo
                        Last edited by FL BRONCO; 08-22-2019, 05:03 PM.
                        My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                          A Bridge Over Troubled Water-- Simon & Garfunkel

                          A true classic imo
                          Agreed. Though it's a little odd that the vid shows the cover of my fave S&G album, "Bookends" which doesn't include 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'

                          Lady of the Dancing Water - King Crimson (from the '71 album, "Lizard")
                          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                            Agreed. Though it's a little odd that the vid shows the cover of my fave S&G album, "Bookends" which doesn't include 'Bridge Over Troubled Water'

                            Lady of the Dancing Water - King Crimson (from the '71 album, "Lizard")
                            What the water gave me - Florence + the Machine
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                              What the water gave me - Florence + the Machine
                              "Holy Water" - Bad Company
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
                                "Holy Water" - Bad Company


                                Smoke on the Water-- Deep Purple
                                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X