Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


    Smoke on the Water-- Deep Purple
    In sticking with the water theme

    Red Water - Type O Negative (from their 1996 album, "October Rust")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
      In sticking with the water theme

      Red Water - Type O Negative (from their 1996 album, "October Rust")
      The River Runs Red -- Midnight Oil from Blue Sky Mining (1990)

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        The River Runs Red -- Midnight Oil from Blue Sky Mining (1990)
        "Ride Across The River" ~ Dire Straits... Brother In Arms
        Surprising to me, it was released in 1985; I thought it was older than that.
        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
          "Ride Across The River" ~ Dire Straits... Brother In Arms
          Surprising to me, it was released in 1985; I thought it was older than that.
          Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf (from their 1968 album, "The Second")
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
            Magic Carpet Ride - Steppenwolf (from their 1968 album, "The Second")
            Ride With Me
            Artist: Steppenwolf
            Album: For Ladies Only
            Released: 1971

            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

            Comment


            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
              Ride With Me
              Artist: Steppenwolf
              Album: For Ladies Only
              Released: 1971
              Oh, so a Steppenwolf challenge is it my friend

              Berry Rides Again - Steppenwolf (from the self titled debut album...1968)
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                Oh, so a Steppenwolf challenge is it my friend

                Berry Rides Again - Steppenwolf (from the self titled debut album...1968)
                Whose gonna ride your wild horses - U2
                sigpic
                Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                  Whose gonna ride your wild horses - U2


                  Wild Wild West - The Escape Club (from their 1988 debut album, "Wild Wild West"...great song from one of my favorite 80's 1 hit wonders)
                  Last edited by Dennis.1960; 08-26-2019, 10:52 AM.
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post


                    Wild Wild West - The Escape Club (from their 1988 debut album, "Wild Wild West"...great song from one of my favorite 80's 1 hit wonders)
                    Wild Wild Life
                    Artist: Talking Heads
                    Movie: True Stories
                    Released: 1986

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                      Wild Wild Life
                      Artist: Talking Heads
                      Movie: True Stories
                      Released: 1986
                      Wild Life - Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band (from 1969's, "Trout Mask Replica")
                      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                        Wild Life - Captain Beefheart and the Magic Band (from 1969's, "Trout Mask Replica")
                        Wild Child -- The Doors from Soft Parade (1969)

                        Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                          Wild Child -- The Doors from Soft Parade (1969)
                          Problem Child - AC/DC (first appeared on the '76 import, "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" and then on the '77 regular release, "Let There Be Rock")
                          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                            Problem Child - AC/DC (first appeared on the '76 import, "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap" and then on the '77 regular release, "Let There Be Rock")
                            I'm surprised you didn't select "Born To Be Wild" you Steppenwolf maniac!

                            Jupiter's Child
                            Artist: Steppenwolf
                            Album: At Your Birthday Party
                            Released: 1969

                            Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                              I'm surprised you didn't select "Born To Be Wild" you Steppenwolf maniac!

                              Jupiter's Child
                              Artist: Steppenwolf
                              Album: At Your Birthday Party
                              Released: 1969
                              Hah! I didn't want to be too predictable

                              Jupiter Island - Porcupine Tree (from the '92 album, "On the Sunday of Life")
                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                                Hah! I didn't want to be too predictable

                                Jupiter Island - Porcupine Tree (from the '92 album, "On the Sunday of Life")
                                Island Of Lost Souls
                                Artist: Blondie
                                Album: The Hunter
                                Released: 1982

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X