Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    You Got Me Runnin' -- Def Leppard from High N' Dry (1981)
    You Really Got Me - VH
    sigpic
    Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
    Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
    Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
    Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
      You Really Got Me - VH
      You Got Lucky
      Artist: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
      Album: Long After Dark
      Released: 1982

      I like the music video inspired by the Mad Max film The Road Warrior:



      Maybe this is why Tom was included in another post-apocalyptic film by Kevin Costner, The Postman?

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        You Got Lucky
        Artist: Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
        Album: Long After Dark
        Released: 1982

        I like the music video inspired by the Mad Max film The Road Warrior:

        Maybe this is why Tom was included in another post-apocalyptic film by Kevin Costner, The Postman?

        Lucky Man - ELP

        sigpic

        Comment


        • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
          Lucky Man - ELP

          "Lucky That Way" Joe Walsh on Analog Man 2012
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by brianmcfarlane View Post
            "Lucky That Way" Joe Walsh on Analog Man 2012
            Lucky Me - Tony Banks (from his '79 solo album, "A Curious Feeling")
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
              Lucky Me - Tony Banks (from his '79 solo album, "A Curious Feeling")
              Lucky You
              Artist: Deftones
              Album: The Matrix Reloaded OST
              Released: 2003

              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

              Comment


              • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                Lucky You
                Artist: Deftones
                Album: The Matrix Reloaded OST
                Released: 2003
                Lucky Seven - Chris Squire (from his 1975 solo album, "Fish out of Water")
                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                  Lucky Seven - Chris Squire (from his 1975 solo album, "Fish out of Water")
                  Lucky Star -- Madonna (1983)

                  Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                    Lucky Star -- Madonna (1983)
                    You got me on this one LM...looks like I ran out of luck

                    Highway Star - Deep Purple (my favorite is the live version on 1973's, "Made in Japan")
                    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                      You got me on this one LM...looks like I ran out of luck

                      Highway Star - Deep Purple (my favorite is the live version on 1973's, "Made in Japan")


                      "Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band" is a song recorded by Meco, taken from the album Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk. It hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on October 1, 1977, holding on to the spot for two weeks and peaked at no. 7 on the UK Singles Chart, remaining in the charts for nine weeks. The single was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America, having sold a million units.

                      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post


                        "Star Wars Theme/Cantina Band" is a song recorded by Meco, taken from the album Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk. It hit number one on the Billboard Hot 100 on October 1, 1977, holding on to the spot for two weeks and peaked at no. 7 on the UK Singles Chart, remaining in the charts for nine weeks. The single was certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America, having sold a million units.
                        Wow...how did I ever miss out on an album called, "Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk"

                        Star Star - The Rolling Stones - from the '73 album, "Goats Head Soup"...of course I can't post the song's intended title on a family friendly forum
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                          Wow...how did I ever miss out on an album called, "Star Wars and Other Galactic Funk"

                          Star Star - The Rolling Stones - from the '73 album, "Goats Head Soup"...of course I can't post the song's intended title on a family friendly forum
                          Who needed to buy it? That song saturated radio waves for a while!

                          Little Star
                          Artist: Madonna
                          Album: Ray of Light
                          Released: 1998

                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                            Who needed to buy it? That song saturated radio waves for a while!

                            Little Star
                            Artist: Madonna
                            Album: Ray of Light
                            Released: 1998
                            Star - The Cult
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                              Star - The Cult
                              Catch A Star -- Men At Work from Business As Usual (1982)

                              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                                Catch A Star -- Men At Work from Business As Usual (1982)
                                So You Want To Be a Rock and Roll Star - The Byrds (1967)
                                "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                                PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                                LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X