The Song Title Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Mathilda Mother - Pink Floyd (from their 1967 debut album - recorded at Abbey Road studios while the Beatles were recording Sgt Peppers - "Piper at the Gates of Dawn")
    Mother Nature's Son -- The Beatles (1968)

Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      Mother Nature's Son -- The Beatles (1968)
      Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles (from the 1967 album, "Magical Mystery Tour")
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

Comment

Your Mother Should Know - The Beatles (from the 1967 album, "Magical Mystery Tour")
        "Don't Know What You've Got (Til It's Gone)" - Cinderella
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by BroncosFanInPA View Post
          "Don't Know What You've Got (Til It's Gone)" - Cinderella
          One of us must know (sooner or later) - Bob Dylan
          sigpic
          Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

Comment

• Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
            One of us must know (sooner or later) - Bob Dylan
            One Of Us -- ABBA from The Visitors (1981)

Comment

One Of Us -- ABBA from The Visitors (1981)
              One of These Days I'm Going to Cut You Into Little Pieces - Pink Floyd : from 1972's, "Meddle" - technically on "Meddle" the song's official title is, "One of These Days", but on the "Live at Pompeii" film, the song is presented with the full title

Comment

One of These Days I'm Going to Cut You Into Little Pieces - Pink Floyd : from 1972's, "Meddle" - technically on "Meddle" the song's official title is, "One of These Days", but on the "Live at Pompeii" film, the song is presented with the full title
                I remember! How brutal, how..."Roman"!

One Slip -- Pink Floyd from A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (1987)

Comment

I remember! How brutal, how..."Roman"!

One Slip -- Pink Floyd from A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (1987)
                  Ya, I wonder how many gladiators were "cut into little pieces" in that Pompeii coliseum?

Keeping the Floyd streak alive

Cluster One - Pink Floyd (from the 1994 album, "The Division Bell")

Comment

Ya, I wonder how many gladiators were "cut into little pieces" in that Pompeii coliseum?

Keeping the Floyd streak alive

Cluster One - Pink Floyd (from the 1994 album, "The Division Bell")
                    One of the Few -- Pink Floyd from The Final Cut (1983)

Comment

One of the Few -- Pink Floyd from The Final Cut (1983)
                      I love The Final Cut...I know a lot of PF fans who hate it but it's one of my top 3 PF albums

One of My Turns - Pink Floyd (1979: The Wall)

Comment

I love The Final Cut...I know a lot of PF fans who hate it but it's one of my top 3 PF albums

One of My Turns - Pink Floyd (1979: The Wall)
                        The Wall was a tough act to follow! There were a couple good tracks on TFC but it's not high up there for me either. I find that the hardcore Waters fans are the ones who like it the most.

Pigs (Three Different Ones) -- Pink Floyd from Animals (1977)

Comment

The Wall was a tough act to follow! There were a couple good tracks on TFC but it's not high up there for me either. I find that the hardcore Waters fans are the ones who like it the most.

Pigs (Three Different Ones) -- Pink Floyd from Animals (1977)
                          Well, that's me...definitely a Roger Waters guy. Love most of his solo albums, especially his last one, "Is This the Life We Really Want?". I think it's his best ever

Pigs on the Wing, Pt 1 - Pink Floyd (Animals '77)

Comment

Well, that's me...definitely a Roger Waters guy. Love most of his solo albums, especially his last one, "Is This the Life We Really Want?". I think it's his best ever

Pigs on the Wing, Pt 1 - Pink Floyd (Animals '77)
                            That was a good Floyd streak, gotta break it now though.

"Little Wing" is a song written by Jimi Hendrix and recorded by the Jimi Hendrix Experience in 1967. It is a slower tempo, rhythm and blues-inspired ballad featuring Hendrix's vocal and guitar with recording studio effects accompanied by bass, drums, and glockenspiel. Lyrically, it is one of several of his songs that reference an idealized feminine or guardian angel-like figure.

Comment

That was a good Floyd streak, gotta break it now though.

"Little Wing" is a song written by Jimi Hendrix and recorded by the Jimi Hendrix Experience in 1967. It is a slower tempo, rhythm and blues-inspired ballad featuring Hendrix's vocal and guitar with recording studio effects accompanied by bass, drums, and glockenspiel. Lyrically, it is one of several of his songs that reference an idealized feminine or guardian angel-like figure.
                              Props for not taking the easy way out and going with, "Pigs on the Wing, Pt 2"

Frogs with Dirty Little Lips - Frank Zappa (from the '84 album, "Them or Us")

Comment

Props for not taking the easy way out and going with, "Pigs on the Wing, Pt 2"

Frogs with Dirty Little Lips - Frank Zappa (from the '84 album, "Them or Us")
                                Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
                                Artist: Garbage
                                Album: Beautiful Garbage
                                Released: 2001

Comment

Working...
                                X