Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
    Cherry Lips (Go Baby Go!)
    Artist: Garbage
    Album: Beautiful Garbage
    Released: 2001
    Lips in the Hills - The Blue Oyster Cult (from the 1980 album, "Cultosaurus Erectus")
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
      Lips in the Hills - The Blue Oyster Cult (from the 1980 album, "Cultosaurus Erectus")
      Run To The Hills
      Artist: Iron Maiden
      Album: The Number of the Beast
      Released: 1982

      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

      Comment


      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
        Run To The Hills
        Artist: Iron Maiden
        Album: The Number of the Beast
        Released: 1982
        One of my favorite Maiden songs...especially the version on 85's, "Live After Death"

        I Talk to the Wind - King Crimson (off the bands '69 debut album, "In the Court of the Crimson King")
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          One of my favorite Maiden songs...especially the version on 85's, "Live After Death"

          I Talk to the Wind - King Crimson (off the bands '69 debut album, "In the Court of the Crimson King")
          Wind Of Change
          Artist: Scorpions
          Album: Crazy World
          Released: 1990

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            Wind Of Change
            Artist: Scorpions
            Album: Crazy World
            Released: 1990
            Wind Power - Thomas Dolby (from the '82 album, "The Golden Age of Wireless")
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
              Wind Power - Thomas Dolby (from the '82 album, "The Golden Age of Wireless")
              “Power of Love”
              -Huey Lewis and the News”
              Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

              Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                “Power of Love”
                -Huey Lewis and the News”


                Turn on Your Lovelight--Grateful Dead
                Last edited by FL BRONCO; 09-17-2019, 08:35 PM.
                My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                Comment


                • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                  Turn on Your Lovelight--Grateful Dead
                  Turn Up The Radio
                  Artist: Autograph
                  Album: Sign In Please
                  Released: 1984

                  Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                    Turn Up The Radio
                    Artist: Autograph
                    Album: Sign In Please
                    Released: 1984
                    Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo (from the '82 album, "Call of the West")
                    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                      Mexican Radio - Wall of Voodoo (from the '82 album, "Call of the West")
                      ^ Interesting choice! I haven't heard or even thought of this one-hit wonder in a long time!

                      Video Killed The Radio Star
                      Artist: The Buggles
                      Album: The Age of Plastic
                      Released: 1980



                      ^First video to ever play on MTV

                      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                        ^ Interesting choice! I haven't heard or even thought of this one-hit wonder in a long time!

                        Video Killed The Radio Star
                        Artist: The Buggles
                        Album: The Age of Plastic
                        Released: 1980



                        ^First video to ever play on MTV
                        Cool...a couple interesting notes:

                        1) Doom metal band Celtic Frost covered Mexican Radio on their '87 album, "Into the Pandemonium"
                        2) Speaking of Buggles...I saw Yes in 1980 touring the Drama album after The Buggles joined the band : Trevor Horn on vox and Geoff Downes on keyboards

                        Devil's Radio - George Harrison (from his '87 comeback album, "Cloud 9")
                        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                          Cool...a couple interesting notes:

                          1) Doom metal band Celtic Frost covered Mexican Radio on their '87 album, "Into the Pandemonium"
                          2) Speaking of Buggles...I saw Yes in 1980 touring the Drama album after The Buggles joined the band : Trevor Horn on vox and Geoff Downes on keyboards

                          Devil's Radio - George Harrison (from his '87 comeback album, "Cloud 9")
                          Radio Free Europe
                          Artist: R.E.M.
                          Album: Murmur
                          Released: 1983

                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                            Radio Free Europe
                            Artist: R.E.M.
                            Album: Murmur
                            Released: 1983


                            Freebird-- Lynyrd Skynyrd
                            My Boss is a Jewish Carpenter

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by FL BRONCO View Post


                              Freebird-- Lynyrd Skynyrd
                              At first glance I thought, how am I going to match "Freebird"...but according to wiki, Skynyrd's "Freebird" is actually "Free Bird" so I don't feel I'm cheating if I choose one word or the other

                              Bird of Prey - Uriah Heep (off their '71 album, "Salisbury")
                              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                                At first glance I thought, how am I going to match "Freebird"...but according to wiki, Skynyrd's "Freebird" is actually "Free Bird" so I don't feel I'm cheating if I choose one word or the other

                                Bird of Prey - Uriah Heep (off their '71 album, "Salisbury")
                                And Your Bird Can Sing -- The Beatles from Revolver (1966)

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X