Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
    Long time gone - Dixie Chicks
    It's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock and roll) AC/DC
    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
    Adopted player Lindsey

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
      It's a long way to the top (if you wanna rock and roll) AC/DC
      It's Only Rock n Roll (But I Like It) - The Rolling Stones (from the '75 album of the same name)
      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
        It's Only Rock n Roll (But I Like It) - The Rolling Stones (from the '75 album of the same name)
        Only the good die young. Billy Joel
        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
        Adopted player Lindsey

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
          Only the good die young. Billy Joel
          Young and Rich - The Tubes (from the '76 album of the same name)
          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
            Young and Rich - The Tubes (from the '76 album of the same name)
            Too old to rock n roll: too young to die. Jethro Tull
            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
            Adopted player Lindsey

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
              Too old to rock n roll: too young to die. Jethro Tull
              For the Young Sophisticate - Frank Zappa (I prefer the live version on 1981's, "Tinseltown Rebellion")
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                For the Young Sophisticate - Frank Zappa (I prefer the live version on 1981's, "Tinseltown Rebellion")
                Young at heart. Frank Sinatra
                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                Adopted player Lindsey

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                  Young at heart. Frank Sinatra
                  Young Lust - Pink Floyd (off the '79 album, "The Wall")
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Young Love. Sonny James

                    https://youtu.be/pU_8D5jBqd0
                    [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                    Adopted player Lindsey

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                      Young Love. Sonny James

                      https://youtu.be/pU_8D5jBqd0
                      All the Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople (actually written by Bowie but 1st appeared as a '72 Mott the Hoople single)
                      "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                      PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                      LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                        All the Young Dudes - Mott the Hoople (actually written by Bowie but 1st appeared as a '72 Mott the Hoople single)
                        Young country. Hank Williams Jr

                        https://youtu.be/Q5xZGkKr27s

                        (I hate this song)
                        [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                        Adopted player Lindsey

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                          Young country. Hank Williams Jr

                          https://youtu.be/Q5xZGkKr27s

                          (I hate this song)
                          Young Man Blues - Mose Allison (1957, but my fave version is off the '70 Who album, "Live at Leeds")
                          "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                          PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                          LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                            Young Man Blues - Mose Allison (1957, but my fave version is off the '70 Who album, "Live at Leeds")
                            Stand by your man. Tammy Wynette.

                            https://youtu.be/dNjCIYaOtcQ
                            [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                            Adopted player Lindsey

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Saddletramp View Post
                              Stand by your man. Tammy Wynette.

                              https://youtu.be/dNjCIYaOtcQ
                              Stand - REM
                              sigpic
                              Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                              Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                              Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                              Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                                Stand - REM
                                Achilles last stand. Led Zeppelin
                                [URL=http://s93.photobucket.com/user/Saddletramp69/media/asdf.jpg.html][/URL
                                Adopted player Lindsey

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X