Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
    Home Sweet Home - Peter Gabriel (from his 2nd solo album, 1978's "Peter Gabriel" - 4 of his solo albums are all actually called, "Peter Gabriel" though this one was also known as "Peter Gabriel - Scratch" because of the cover )
    Take Me Home
    Artist: Phil Collins
    Album: No Jacket Required
    Released: 1985

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

    Comment


    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      Take Me Home
      Artist: Phil Collins
      Album: No Jacket Required
      Released: 1985
      I guess we're done with the "Sweet" songs

      Take On Me - a-ha
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
        I guess we're done with the "Sweet" songs

        Take On Me - a-ha
        I only had 1 more left to post anyway! It was a great run while it lasted

        Lemme Take You to the Beach - Frank Zappa (from the '77 album, "Laether")
        Last edited by Dennis.1960; 09-15-2020, 09:41 PM.
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          I only had 1 more left to post anyway! It was a great run while it lasted

          Lemme Take You to the Beach - Frank Zappa (from the '77 album, "Laether")
          Take It As It Comes
          Artist: The Doors
          Album: The Doors
          Released: 1967

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            Take It As It Comes
            Artist: The Doors
            Album: The Doors
            Released: 1967
            "Take It to the Limit" - The Eagles

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Rastic View Post
              "Take It to the Limit" - The Eagles
              Take Up Thy Stethoscope and Walk - Pink Floyd (from their 1967 debut album, "Piper at the Gates of Dawn")
              "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
              PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
              LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                Take Up Thy Stethoscope and Walk - Pink Floyd (from their 1967 debut album, "Piper at the Gates of Dawn")
                Take It Back - Pink Floyd from The Division Bell (1994)

                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  Take It Back - Pink Floyd from The Division Bell (1994)
                  Take Five - Dave Brubeck
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                    Take Five - Dave Brubeck
                    Five Percent for Nothing - Yes (from the '71 album, "Fragile")
                    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                      Five Percent for Nothing - Yes (from the '71 album, "Fragile")
                      Not For Nothing - Tim Finn
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                        Not For Nothing - Tim Finn
                        Nothing compares to you - Chris Cornell cover
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                          Nothing compares to you - Chris Cornell cover
                          Nothing Else Matters
                          Artist: Metallica
                          Album: Metallica (Black Album)
                          Released: 1991

                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                            Nothing Else Matters
                            Artist: Metallica
                            Album: Metallica (Black Album)
                            Released: 1991
                            Nothing to Say - Jethro Tull (from the 1970 album, "Benefit")
                            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                              Nothing to Say - Jethro Tull (from the 1970 album, "Benefit")
                              Nothing Wrong With You - Finn Brothers
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                                Nothing Wrong With You - Finn Brothers
                                Something for Nothing -- Rush from 2112 (1976)

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X