Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Thors Hammer View Post
    Little Queen - Heart
    ^good song, TH!



    Little By Little
    Artist: Robert Plant
    Album: Shaken 'n' Stirred
    Released: 1985

    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

    Comment


    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
      ^good song, TH!



      Little By Little
      Artist: Robert Plant
      Album: Shaken 'n' Stirred
      Released: 1985
      Little Martha - The Allman Brothers
      sigpic

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
        Little Martha - The Allman Brothers
        Martha My Dear - The Beatles : from the '68 album, "The Beatles" - hated to go with such an obvious choice but I love that song
        "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
        PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
        LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
          Martha My Dear - The Beatles : from the '68 album, "The Beatles" - hated to go with such an obvious choice but I love that song
          Dear Prudence -- The Beatles and also from the The Beatles (1968) White Album!

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
            Dear Prudence -- The Beatles and also from the The Beatles (1968) White Album!
            Dear Doctor - The Rolling Stones (from their masterpiece, 1968's "Beggars Banquet") Wanted to find another "Prudence" song but came up empty
            "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
            PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
            LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
              Dear Doctor - The Rolling Stones (from their masterpiece, 1968's "Beggars Banquet") Wanted to find another "Prudence" song but came up empty
              Doctor Jimmy - The Who, from Quadrophenia
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                Doctor Jimmy - The Who, from Quadrophenia
                Somebody Get Me a Doctor
                Artist: Van Halen
                Album: Van Halen II
                Released: 1979

                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                  Somebody Get Me a Doctor
                  Artist: Van Halen
                  Album: Van Halen II
                  Released: 1979
                  I'm loving these Doctor songs!

                  Doctor Doctor - UFO (I like the live version from 1979's, "Strangers in the Night" best)
                  "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
                  PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
                  LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers :dance:

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Dennis.1960 View Post
                    I'm loving these Doctor songs!

                    Doctor Doctor - UFO (I like the live version from 1979's, "Strangers in the Night" best)
                    I don't think we're going too far with them, there aren't many in my repertoire!

                    Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)
                    Artist: Robert Palmer
                    Album: Secrets
                    Released: 1979

                    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post
                      I don't think we're going too far with them, there aren't many in my repertoire!

                      Bad Case of Loving You (Doctor, Doctor)
                      Artist: Robert Palmer
                      Album: Secrets
                      Released: 1979
                      Loving you Sunday Morning - Scorpions
                      sigpic
                      Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                        Loving you Sunday Morning - Scorpions
                        Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon - Queen
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                          Lazing On A Sunday Afternoon - Queen
                          Groovin' On A Sunday Afternoon~The Young Rascals

                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3_iOWjnhUY

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post
                            Groovin' On A Sunday Afternoon~The Young Rascals

                            https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3_iOWjnhUY
                            Sunday Afternoon in the Park - VH
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco - 2017/18 - Chris Harris Jr. # 25 :nono: to every player he covers
                            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post
                              Sunday Afternoon in the Park - VH
                              Another Park, Another Sunday - The Doobie Brothers
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post
                                Another Park, Another Sunday - The Doobie Brothers
                                Lakeside Park
                                Artist: Rush
                                Album: Caress of Steel
                                Released: 1975

                                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X