Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

    Going to California - Led Zeppelin
    "California Girls" ~ The Beach Boys
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

    Comment


    • Originally posted by samparnell View Post

      "California Girls" ~ The Beach Boys
      California Dreamin' - The Mamas and The Papas

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

        California Dreamin' - The Mamas and The Papas

        "California, Here I Come" ~ Al Jolson
        "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

        Comment


        • Originally posted by samparnell View Post

          "California, Here I Come" ~ Al Jolson
          Hotel California
          Artist: Eagles
          Album: Hotel California
          Released: 1976

          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

          Comment


          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

            Hotel California
            Artist: Eagles
            Album: Hotel California
            Released: 1976
            Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

              Heartbreak Hotel - Elvis Presley

              Bringin' On The Heartbreak
              Artist: Def Leppard
              Album: High 'n' Dry
              Released: 1981

              Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

              Comment


              • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                Bringin' On The Heartbreak
                Artist: Def Leppard
                Album: High 'n' Dry
                Released: 1981
                Fool On The Hill - The Beatles (my fab four favs!!)

                This version by Paul McCartney

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                  Fool On The Hill - The Beatles (my fab four favs!!)

                  This version by Paul McCartney

                  Little Cabin on the Hill - Elvis Presley

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

                    Little Cabin on the Hill - Elvis Presley
                    Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                      Blueberry Hill - Fats Domino

                      Running Up That Hill~Kate Bush

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

                        Running Up That Hill~Kate Bush
                        Up, Up And Away - The Fifth Dimension

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                          Up, Up And Away - The Fifth Dimension

                          "You Light Up My Life" is a ballad written by Joseph Brooks, and originally recorded by Kasey Cisyk for the soundtrack album to the 1977 film of the same title. The song was lip synced in the film by its lead actress, Didi Conn. The best-known cover version of the song is a cover by Debby Boone, the daughter of singer Pat Boone. It held the No. 1 position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for ten consecutive weeks in 1977 and topped Record World magazine's Top 100 Singles Chart for a record 13 weeks.


                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                            "You Light Up My Life" is a ballad written by Joseph Brooks, and originally recorded by Kasey Cisyk for the soundtrack album to the 1977 film of the same title. The song was lip synced in the film by its lead actress, Didi Conn. The best-known cover version of the song is a cover by Debby Boone, the daughter of singer Pat Boone. It held the No. 1 position on the Billboard Hot 100 chart for ten consecutive weeks in 1977 and topped Record World magazine's Top 100 Singles Chart for a record 13 weeks.

                            Blinded By The Light - Manfred Mann

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                              Blinded By The Light - Manfred Mann

                              The Stars Are Beautiful - Astrid Williamson
                              https://youtu.be/5JEHMjFg48s

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by GMTD View Post

                                The Stars Are Beautiful - Astrid Williamson
                                https://youtu.be/5JEHMjFg48s
                                Shining Star - Earth, Wind and Fire

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X