Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post

    I'm In Love With My Car - Queen
    Baby You Can Drive My Car - The Beatles (1965)





    (Paul McCartney's version)

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

      Baby You Can Drive My Car - The Beatles (1965)





      (Paul McCartney's version)
      Drive - The Cars
      sigpic
      Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
      Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
      Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
      Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

        Drive - The Cars
        Shut Up And Drive - Rihanna (2007)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

          Shut Up And Drive - Rihanna (2007)

          Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder) - Brian Setzer Orchestra
          sigpic

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post

            Drive Like Lightning (Crash Like Thunder) - Brian Setzer Orchestra
            I can't drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
            Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

              I can't drive 55 - Sammy Hagar
              Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post

                Can't Buy Me Love - The Beatles
                You Can't Do That - The Beatles (1964)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                  You Can't Do That - The Beatles (1964)

                  "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles, released on their 1968 double album The Beatles (also known as "the White Album"). Short and simple, it was written and sung by Paul McCartney, but credited to Lennon–McCartney.

                  And if you want to know the inspiration for this song, you'll just have read about it at wikipedia.


                  Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                  2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                    "Why Don't We Do It in the Road?" is a song by the English rock band the Beatles, released on their 1968 double album The Beatles (also known as "the White Album"). Short and simple, it was written and sung by Paul McCartney, but credited to Lennon–McCartney.

                    And if you want to know the inspiration for this song, you'll just have read about it at wikipedia.
                    ^^^^^Too funny!!!



                    Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John (1973)

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                      ^^^^^Too funny!!!



                      Goodbye Yellow Brick Road - Elton John (1973)

                      Never can say goodbye - The Communards

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Jaws View Post

                        Never can say goodbye - The Communards
                        Baby's gotten good at goodbye - George Strait
                        sigpic
                        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

                          Baby's gotten good at goodbye - George Strait
                          Goodbye Blue Sky
                          Artist: Pink Floyd
                          Album: The Wall
                          Released: 1979

                          Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016
                          2021 Adopted RAM: Von Miller

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                            Goodbye Blue Sky
                            Artist: Pink Floyd
                            Album: The Wall
                            Released: 1979
                            Tangled up in Blue - Bob Dylan
                            sigpic
                            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                            Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

                              Tangled up in Blue - Bob Dylan
                              Nothin' But Blue - Brian May
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 80stheman View Post

                                Nothin' But Blue - Brian May
                                Blue Eyes - Elton John (1982)



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X