Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

    Fool for your loving - Whitesnake
    Nobody's Fool
    Artist: Cinderella
    Album: Night Songs
    Released: 1986


    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

    Comment


    • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

      Nobody's Fool
      Artist: Cinderella
      Album: Night Songs
      Released: 1986

      What A Fool Believes (1978)



      Written by Michael McDonald and Kenny Loggins, this song was made famous by The Doobie Brothers (with McDonald as lead singer), as part of the album Minute By Minute. The song received Grammy Awards in 1980 for both Song of the Year and Record of the Year. McDonald's voice was unique and as smooth as your favourite drink!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

        What A Fool Believes (1978)



        Written by Michael McDonald and Kenny Loggins, this song was made famous by The Doobie Brothers (with McDonald as lead singer), as part of the album Minute By Minute. The song received Grammy Awards in 1980 for both Song of the Year and Record of the Year. McDonald's voice was unique and as smooth as your favourite drink!
        Just what the Doctor ordered - Ted Nugent
        sigpic
        Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
        Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
        Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
        Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

          Just what the Doctor ordered - Ted Nugent
          Doctor My Eyes - Jackson Browne (1972)



          (Always liked Jackson Browne!!! He was a bit of a leader in the music vibe that initially influenced many aspiring California artists (and beyond) in the 60s/70s, with his writing/performing/style).

          Comment


          • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

            Doctor My Eyes - Jackson Browne (1972)



            (Always liked Jackson Browne!!! He was a bit of a leader in the music vibe that initially influenced many aspiring California artists (and beyond) in the 60s/70s, with his writing/performing/style).
            Somebody get me a doctor - VH
            sigpic
            Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
            Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
            Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
            Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

              Somebody get me a doctor - VH
              Somebody Told Me - The Killers (2004)

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                Somebody Told Me - The Killers (2004)
                Nobody Told Me
                Artist: John Lennon
                Album: Milk and Honey
                Released: 1984 (posthumously)


                Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                Comment


                • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                  Nobody Told Me
                  Artist: John Lennon
                  Album: Milk and Honey
                  Released: 1984 (posthumously)

                  Nobody - Sylvia
                  sigpic
                  Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                  Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                  Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                  Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

                    Nobody - Sylvia
                    You cunning girl.....(one word!!)

                    I'm Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody - David Lee Roth (1985)



                    "I Ain't Got Nobody" was written in 1915, and is best known in a form first recorded by Louis Prima in 1956, where it was paired in a medley with another old standard, "Just A Gigolo". The song has been performed/recorded by many artists, including David Lee Roth's version.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                      You cunning girl.....(one word!!)

                      I'm Just A Gigolo / I Ain't Got Nobody - David Lee Roth (1985)



                      "I Ain't Got Nobody" was written in 1915, and is best known in a form first recorded by Louis Prima in 1956, where it was paired in a medley with another old standard, "Just A Gigolo". The song has been performed/recorded by many artists, including David Lee Roth's version.
                      ^I love the DLR version and that video!

                      Just Like Paradise
                      Artist: David Lee Roth
                      Album: Skyscraper
                      Released: 1988


                      Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by L.M. View Post

                        ^I love the DLR version and that video!

                        Just Like Paradise
                        Artist: David Lee Roth
                        Album: Skyscraper
                        Released: 1988

                        Stranger In Paradise - Tony Bennett (1953)



                        Performed here by Bennett and Bocelli, two great singers.

                        The song's melody was known in the 1800s, but the lyrics were changed over time. Bennett's version came from the popular musical Kismet.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                          Stranger In Paradise - Tony Bennett (1953)



                          Performed here by Bennett and Bocelli, two great singers.

                          The song's melody was known in the 1800s, but the lyrics were changed over time. Bennett's version came from the popular musical Kismet.
                          Stranger than paradise - Sleeze Beez

                          sigpic
                          Adopted Bronco - 2018/19 - Derek Wolfe
                          Adopted Bronco - 2019/20 - Shelby Harris
                          Adopted Bronco - 2020/21 - Courtland Sutton
                          Adopted Bronco - 2021/22 - Shelby Harris

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

                            Stranger than paradise - Sleeze Beez
                            The Stranger - Billy Joel (1977)



                            This song was part of Joel's album of the same name. Great album, which included the classic "Just The Way You Are". It was the point in time that made me a huge Joel fan!!

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by CanDB View Post

                              The Stranger - Billy Joel (1977)



                              This song was part of Joel's album of the same name. Great album, which included the classic "Just The Way You Are". It was the point in time that made me a huge Joel fan!!
                              Stranger in This Town-Richie Sambora

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

                                Stranger in This Town-Richie Sambora
                                Boys Are Back In Town - By Irish band Thin Lizzy (1976)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X