Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CanDB
    replied
    Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue - Crystal Gayle (1977)

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by Sophia23 View Post

Crescent moon - KT Tunstall
    "Blue Moon" ~ The Marcels (1961) from Blue Moon

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied
    Originally posted by samparnell View Post

"Bad Moon Rising" ~ Creedence Clearwater Revival (1969) from Green River
    Crescent moon - KT Tunstall

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

Bad medicine - Bon Jovi
    "Bad Moon Rising" ~ Creedence Clearwater Revival (1969) from Green River

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied

"Bad Company" ~ Bad Company (1974) from the album Bad Company
    Bad medicine - Bon Jovi

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

Bad seamstress blues, fallen apart at the seams - Cinderella
    "Bad Company" ~ Bad Company (1974) from the album Bad Company

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied

"San Francisco Bay Blues" ~ Jesse Fuller (1954)
    Bad seamstress blues, fallen apart at the seams - Cinderella

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by 2 Minute Warning View Post

"(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay" is a song co-written by soul singer Otis Redding and guitarist Steve Cropper. It was recorded by Redding twice in 1967, including once just three days before his death in a plane crash on December 10, 1967. The song was released on Stax Records' Volt label in 1968,[2] becoming the first ever posthumous single to top the charts in the US.[3] It reached number 3 on the UK Singles Chart.

Redding started writing the lyrics to the song in August 1967, while sitting on a rented houseboat in Sausalito, California. He completed the song in Memphis with the help of Cropper, who was a Stax producer and the guitarist for Booker T. & the M.G.'s. The song features whistling and sounds of waves crashing on a shore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rTVjnBo96Ug

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

You skipped me.
    I didn't see it. Continue on like mine doesn't matter, but Cat stays!!

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied
    Originally posted by CanDB View Post

Sitting - Cat Stevens (1972)

Sorry. I never post one word songs, but I had to get Cat Sevens back into the flow. One of my fav artists.
    You skipped me.

Leave a comment:

• CanDB
    replied

"(Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay" is a song co-written by soul singer Otis Redding and guitarist Steve Cropper. It was recorded by Redding twice in 1967, including once just three days before his death in a plane crash on December 10, 1967. The song was released on Stax Records' Volt label in 1968,[2] becoming the first ever posthumous single to top the charts in the US.[3] It reached number 3 on the UK Singles Chart.

Redding started writing the lyrics to the song in August 1967, while sitting on a rented houseboat in Sausalito, California. He completed the song in Memphis with the help of Cropper, who was a Stax producer and the guitarist for Booker T. & the M.G.'s. The song features whistling and sounds of waves crashing on a shore.

Sitting - Cat Stevens (1972)

Sorry. I never post one word songs, but I had to get Cat Sevens back into the flow. One of my fav artists.

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 2 Minute Warning
    replied

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson

Leave a comment:

• Sophia23
    replied

"Crying, Waiting, Hoping" ~ Buddy Holly (1959) B-side to "Peggy Sue Got Married"
    Sitting, Waiting, Wishing - Jack Johnson

Leave a comment:

• samparnell
    replied

The sky is crying - SRV
    "Crying, Waiting, Hoping" ~ Buddy Holly (1959) B-side to "Peggy Sue Got Married"

Leave a comment:

Working...
X