Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Song Title Game

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by BroncoManiac_69 View Post
    The Best Of Times ~ STYX
    I seem to be picking either dead people, or bands famous for the deaths of members tonight

    The Strangest Party (These are the Times) ~ INXS
    The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

    Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
    BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
    You'll Never Walk Alone




    Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

    You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

    Maybe Slowick should pay attention

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
      I seem to be picking either dead people, or bands famous for the deaths of members tonight

      The Strangest Party (These are the Times) ~ INXS
      Garden Party..........................Rickie Nelson...............Are you normally a morbid person ? lol
      Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
        Garden Party..........................Rickie Nelson...............Are you normally a morbid person ? lol
        Just a bizzare coincidence..............Palmer, Hutchence, Bonham (Led Zep)

        Well, I know despite their best attempts (fast cars, fast women and coke by the boatload) neither Francis Rossi or Rick Parffit is dead yet

        The Party Ain't Over ~ Status Quo
        The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

        Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
        BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
        You'll Never Walk Alone




        Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

        You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

        Maybe Slowick should pay attention

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
          Just a bizzare coincidence..............Palmer, Hutchence, Bonham (Led Zep)

          Well, I know despite their best attempts (fast cars, fast women and coke by the boatload) neither Francis Rossi or Rick Parffit is dead yet

          The Party Ain't Over ~ Status Quo
          Get This Party Started-Pink

          Comment


          • Originally posted by I_Only_Like_Jay View Post
            Get This Party Started-Pink
            I Get Around ~ The Beach Boys
            The Whiskyteers ~ One for all, and all for MORE!!!!

            Broncomania Best Foreign Poster
            BFC.........D Will #27.............D Nash #29
            You'll Never Walk Alone




            Spiffing sig, MasterShake :cheers:

            You know, in certain older civilized cultures, when men failed as entirely as you have, they would throw themselves on their swords ~ The Operative, Serenity

            Maybe Slowick should pay attention

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Den21-Bal19 View Post
              I Get Around ~ The Beach Boys
              Around the World - Red Hot Chili Peppers
              Sept. 10, 2006, [email protected] 10-18, Sept. 28, 2008, [email protected] 19-33, Nov. 16, 2014, [email protected] 7-22 <--Broncos games I've attended

              Comment


              • Heaven In The Real World ~Steven Curtis Chapman
                Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                sigpic

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Southstander View Post
                  Heaven In The Real World ~Steven Curtis Chapman
                  Heaven's Just a Sin Away.................... The Kendalls
                  Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                    Heaven's Just a Sin Away.................... The Kendalls
                    Come Sail Away - Styx

                    Here's a lovely Carman rendition...

                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmOe...eature=related

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                      Come Sail Away - Styx

                      Here's a lovely Carman rendition...

                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcmOe...eature=related
                      That's in the top ten of my all time favorites............Free Sailing............................Hoyt Axton
                      Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                        That's in the top ten of my all time favorites............Free Sailing............................Hoyt Axton
                        The Styx version or the Carman version?

                        Free Fallen - Tom Petty

                        Comment


                        • Free~Steven Curtis Chapman.
                          Ask me about My Jesus and how to have a relationship with Him.

                          Red Sox Mafia RLF4 Life! Boston 617 Strong!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                            The Styx version or the Carman version?

                            Free Fallen - Tom Petty
                            The Carmen version is cute but not in my top ten,.....People Got to Be Free........................The Rascals
                            Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Chris Wade View Post
                              The Carmen version is cute but not in my top ten,.....People Got to Be Free........................The Rascals
                              I'd be worried about you if it was!

                              Ordinary People - John Legend

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by TDavis2008 View Post
                                I'd be worried about you if it was!

                                Ordinary People - John Legend
                                Power to the People.............. John Lennon.........nothing wrong with me a few elctroshock sessions wouldn't cure
                                Those Indians could prove troublesome...General George Armstrong Custer

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X