No announcement yet.

White Noise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd half of the movie blew. Good idea, bad story.

A few years back one of the Pats coaches died at the beginning of their first superbowl season, he had a special code he used to page his family to let them know he loved them.

His wife and kids were guests at the superbowl after he died and when the remaining game time matched the numbers used for the code, her beeper went off with the I love you message.

ESPN did a story right after they won their first superbowl, strange occurrence if it is true.
    The Game Day Thread: Year 16 in progress!!! sigpic

Comment

This White Noise is supposed to be actually real.

I don't know for sure though. Supposedly after death the aura around you resides in the area you inhabited and leave imprints or something?
      The Browns are gone; I'm not a fan of the Impostors

The real Browns are in Baltimore, see?

Comment

Originally posted by Elway
        2nd half of the movie blew. Good idea, bad story.

A few years back one of the Pats coaches died at the beginning of their first superbowl season, he had a special code he used to page his family to let them know he loved them.

His wife and kids were guests at the superbowl after he died and when the remaining game time matched the numbers used for the code, her beeper went off with the I love you message.

ESPN did a story right after they won their first superbowl, strange occurrence if it is true.
        Whoa..That gave me the chills..LOL..Even though I dont believe in that stuff..

Oh, and not to be a downer or anything..But I thought the whole movie was slow, and boring..

Comment

Saw the movie last week. Yes I believe some people can communicate with the dead.

Comment

i saw that film in the cinema scared the cAPp out of me.but i couldnt scream.we were with girls and when giirls get scared they need comforting thats were i game in.

gigidy gigidy gig gi dy
            SPORT IS LIKE PHOTOGRAPHY,...IF YOU DONT FOCUS,YOU JUST GET NEGATIVES

Born-1990
            Got ipod- 2004

Oh! this one time i saw a blimp!

Comment

I posted this some time back... the summer before I went to middle school, I think, some kids & I got a Ouiji board and called the spirit of a guy who recently died in a plane crash and asked him some questions. One of the girls who was there asked him if he liked us one by one and he said yes to all of us but me. I was a little freaked out by it and didn't know why he didn't like me, but liked everyone else. about 6 years later I got his sister pregnent and married her. We didn't have the best marriage and I didn't treat her very well. I never hit her or anything like that, but I always stayed out and partied with my friends while she stayed home with the kids, needless to say, we're not married anymore, but we're alot nicer to eachother now

The earth is but one country and mankind it's citizens
              Baha'u'llah

"Everyone takes turns making mistakes in poker. The trick is to skip your turn."
              Mike Caro

"The all-in play works every time but once"

You can observe a lot just by watching.
              Yogi Berra

every year.

Comment

Working...
              X