Cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cops

Who still watches this show? It kind of sucks nowadays. The older ones had shootouts and stuff on them. Now they are all basically a domestic violence, some guy was drunk, lets go downtown buster. Maybe it is a result of better street patrol..IDK....
    My Broncomania Adopt-a-Bronco: Rod Smith

Elway stops, loads up, throws deep down the middle of the field and Rod Smith's got it!

America is like your team, and if your not gonna root for your team then get the hell outta the stadium.

Madden Online Record 109-90 (7-3 L10)

Originally posted by BroncosB2B
    Who still watches this show? It kind of sucks nowadays. The older ones had shootouts and stuff on them. Now they are all basically a domestic violence, some guy was drunk, lets go downtown buster. Maybe it is a result of better street patrol..IDK....

It sucks nowadays?

I always thought it sucked.

I wasn't aware that it was still on the air in orginal run.

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
    You should check these guys out

Comment

The new ones do suck most of the time, at least they are using tazers more often.

Comment

The prostition stings are always fun...

Wait...thats Reno911!...
        Last edited by LiquidBlue; 07-09-2005, 08:01 PM.

Thanks to B4Bronco6 for the sig!
        RB #22 Wisconsin Badgers
        Know this above all else. This life is your only life. So while you live life, make the most of every second, minute and hour that you have. Time stops for no one. Don't stop for time. Seize the day.
        -Kobe Bryant-

Comment

Yeah it was cool when it was with shootouts and that good stuff. I think they shoudl have more action, otherwise nobody gonna watch it as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Jared
            It sucks nowadays?

I always thought it sucked.

I wasn't aware that it was still on the air in orginal run.
            lol - that's like when I see some old actor I haven't seen for years and my first thought is, "he's still alive?"

Comment

Inever cared for Cops, but Reno 911 is hilarious!

"The Gagne T-shirt jersey comes with a complimentary can of gasoline and a set of matches."

Comment

Thats sick you guys want are Law Enforcement to be in shoot outs for your entertainment so that one of our police officers gets capped so you can be like "this is a cool show."
                Darrent Williams #27 R.I.P

Comment

the show isnt even on here anymore. Or not that i know of. Certainly didnt help the drunken redneck reputation the south has in parts of Europe though
                  "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                  Ayrton Senna..

Comment

Originally posted by y2cragie
                    the show isnt even on here anymore. Or not that i know of. Certainly didnt help the drunken redneck reputation the south has in parts of Europe though
                    Is that why I got so many funny looks when I wore my #9 NASCAR hat when I was in England in March?

Comment

Originally posted by KnightOLB53
                      Thats sick you guys want are Law Enforcement to be in shoot outs for your entertainment so that one of our police officers gets capped so you can be like "this is a cool show."

I'm sorry, what?

Everybody's gotta elevate from the norm...

The greatest list of music I don't own on CD :sad:
                      You should check these guys out

Comment

Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
                        Is that why I got so many funny looks when I wore my #9 NASCAR hat when I was in England in March?
                        I'm almost certain it didn't help
                        "On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit'. And so you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high."
                        Ayrton Senna..

Comment

I don't watch the show, but I recognize that probably that's the only TV show where I have a genuine shot to appear ...

Comment

Working...
                          X