Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IZAAK
    replied
    Insane Clown Posse... Sorry to the juggalos on the board...

Leave a comment:

• TDash85
    replied
    Originally posted by NJBRONCOSFAN
    I still listen to all my cd's, even Big Willie Style
    Will Smith is good. I like his new CD.

Leave a comment:

• spikerman
    replied
    Originally posted by JayhawkBronco
    Amazingly...they are still touring.

Music I own that I don't like....
    This really disappointed me but I have a couple of live records from the New York Dolls and the Dead Boys. I tried to like them but just can't get into them.
    Samantha 7 - C.C. Deville's solo attempt. One of the worst records I've ever heard.
    Loaded - Duff McKagen's sold effort. Kinda boring.
    Slash's Snakepit - I don't like the singer/s
    Speaking of the Dolls

http://www.cnn.com/2005/SHOWBIZ/Musi...eut/index.html

Leave a comment:

• Jaws
    replied
    Originally posted by Calif. Bronco
    Michael Jackson's "Thriller" - I confess I liked it back in the 80's and it's still not bad music, I just can't listen to it anymore. Too many outside thoughts start coming to mind.
    Same here. I threw it in the bin recently.

I used to like Michael Bolton and Maria Carey in the early 90s. I can't stand them now.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    Originally posted by JayhawkBronco

This really disappointed me but I have a couple of live records from the New York Dolls and the Dead Boys. I tried to like them but just can't get into them.
    Samantha 7 - C.C. Deville's solo attempt. One of the worst records I've ever heard.

EMN is still around?

I now what you mean about the Dolls. I know a lot of people cite them as an influence, but I just can't dig em.

I liked Slash's Snakepit, though.

Leave a comment:

• JayhawkBronco
    replied
    A cassette from a band called Every Mother's Nightmare

Leave a comment:

• Nick7
    replied
    My first cd was a Joey Macintire (sp?) album. Now in my my cd changer, there is Pantera, Cradle of Filth, and Morbid Angel. I used to like Linkin Park, but then I became an extreme shredder and started to loathe anything without guitar solos.

Leave a comment:

• Jared
    replied
    About the only things I own that I am sorry I own, jsut because of teh quilaty of teh music is not good are:

A cassette from a band called Every Mother's Nightmare. I saw this one tune on MTV, and it was ok. The rest of the album was just bad. They couldn't decide on southern rock, poppy hair metal, or straight heavy metal, so the album was just not focused and weird. It was like a demo, basically. Sounded like a bunch of different bands.

And my old high school bands tapes. Man.....what was I thinking? I mean, we were 15, so I should be easier on myself. Really bad attempts at the pop metal of the day.

Leave a comment:

• NJBRONCOSFAN
    replied
    I still listen to all my cd's, even Big Willie Style

Leave a comment:

• Calif. Bronco
    replied
    Michael Jackson's "Thriller" - I confess I liked it back in the 80's and it's still not bad music, I just can't listen to it anymore. Too many outside thoughts start coming to mind.

Leave a comment:

• Johnny Law Man
    started a topic Music that you don't like anymore...

Music that you don't like anymore...

I'm pretty sure that everyone has owned or listened to music that they don't like anymore...
    CONFESS!!!! The truth can be very liberating.....

I used to really enjoy listening to Korn....then, it seems like Jonathan Davis got help and they just lost the edge entirely...
    I used to really enjoy listening to Metallica....then, they decided to make money instead of music (Can't blame 'em)
    I loved the song "Southtown" by POD, so I bouth "The Fundamental Elements of Southtown"...and it was a damned Rap album...

Now that the obvious are out of the way...

I used to own Lionel Ritchies "Dancin' on the ceiling"

and

Michael Jackson's "Thriller"....

I'm sure that I wasn't alone in making misdirected purchases...
Working...
X