Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the Best Lead Actor off of this List?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is the Best Lead Actor off of this List?

Who's the Best?
    Matt Damon
    10.00%
    Tom Hanks
    40.00%
    Johnny Depp
    10.00%
    Leonardo DiCaprio
    10.00%
    Will Smith
    0.00%
    Laurence Fishburne
    0.00%
    Mel Gibson
    30.00%
    Kevin Costner
    0.00%
    Billy Bob Thornton
    0.00%
    Sean Penn
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

[QUOTE]
    If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

whoever voted for crapio needs their head examined. I like Depp, Gibson, Crow, and Penn
    Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

There is no question MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL MEL

Comment

What about Denzel????
        >>"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be
        happy."

>>~ Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Cara_Bella
          What about Denzel????
          Good Choice! I forgot about Denzel!!
          [QUOTE]
          If someone uses one of your quotes, it really means that they agree with it and they're upset they didn't get the chance to say it first---- Dave Navarro 1991

The main reason I don't like the Bronco's is because every time I see their logo it reminds me of my drunk boyfriend who used to write his name in the snow with his urine then belch the letters of Elway's name----- Sandra Bernhard 1993

Comment

Originally posted by dhall26
            Good Choice! I forgot about Denzel!!
            did you vote for crapio dhall? Please tell me no!!
            Rivers, Suck it long suck it hard.

You too Cutler.

Comment

I gotta go with Hanks. He has incredible range. He can star in Forrest Gump and then carry an entire movie in Castaway. I may not like all of the movies that he's in, but he rarely has a subpar performance. Plus, I like the fact that he's a down to earth kind of person. He doesn't seem to be too much into himself, IMO. He seems to be the type of guy you could have a beer and a conversation about football or whatever.

Too bad he's a Raider fan............
              sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

As a side note, I'd like to give props to Depp. His character in Pirates of the Carribean cracks me up. Captain Jack Sparrow was the best character I saw at the movies last year.
                sigpic

"Today's the tomorrow that you should've feared yesterday."

Comment

Originally posted by Ohio Broncos
                  As a side note, I'd like to give props to Depp. His character in Pirates of the Carribean cracks me up. Captain Jack Sparrow was the best character I saw at the movies last year.
                  I went with Tom Hanks. One of my favorite bad movies of all times was Joe Vs. The Volcano. I know i know, it's horrible - and yet i love it. not that that was my favorite tom hanks role...but you know, just thought i'd mention it.
                  Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Probably Hanks or Gibson. I still need to see Braveheart.

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                      Probably Hanks or Gibson. I still need to see Braveheart.
                      Orange&Blue! i feel like i haven't seen you around here in forever. Have i just missed you or did you take a vacation?
                      Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                        Orange&Blue! i feel like i haven't seen you around here in forever. Have i just missed you or did you take a vacation?
                        It has been a while! I think the last time we chatted, the flu was taking me over. I went to the big island of Hawaii for 3 weeks and just got back yesterday. I didn't see the game where Indy kicked our butts but I saw the highlights(lowlights) on TV later that day at the hotel. Were we really that sorry?

Comment

Originally posted by Orange&Blue
                          It has been a while! I think the last time we chatted, the flu was taking me over. I went to the big island of Hawaii for 3 weeks and just got back yesterday. I didn't see the game where Indy kicked our butts but I saw the highlights(lowlights) on TV later that day at the hotel. Were we really that sorry?
                          Yes...we were really that sorry. You're glad you missed it - it's a memory i'd love to black-out. After the half i stopped speaking - for the whole day, and part of the next morning. i think it was the shock. But, on a cheery note, HAWAII! how great!
                          Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Originally posted by orang/blu in LA
                            Yes...we were really that sorry. You're glad you missed it - it's a memory i'd love to black-out. After the half i stopped speaking - for the whole day, and part of the next morning. i think it was the shock. But, on a cheery note, HAWAII! how great!
                            Yeah. On Sportscenter, they showed when Marvin Harrison got up and ran for a TD while a bunch of our players were standing around bickering. That, and the final score was pretty much all I needed to see. I should have figured though from the weather. On that day, while the game was going on, I was hiking through a rain forest on the outskirts of Hawaii Volcanoes National Park to see an active vent where lava oozes out. It had been raining all week, and that day was no exception. It was like hiking though a swamp. When I finally got to the edge of the forest, the rain was hitting the lava/hot rocks on the vent, which made a lot of steam so that any lava that was there wasn't visible.

If you ever get the chance, you should go. It's beautiful there. There's lots of outdoorsy, adventurous stuff to do there, if you like that sort of thing. There was one crazy hike that I did to get to a waterfall. The rocks were slippery from moss and algae. At one point on the trail, you have to hike up the stream flowing from the waterfall. The stream went up to my chest and I had to carry my backpack on my shoulder. The swarms of mosquitos were worthy of your nasty insects thread. It was fun and worth the effort though. Even though the waterfall wasn't really flowing, the pool at the bottom was a gorgeous emerald and teal color and we had it all to ourselves.

There was also a green sand beach that required a hike or 4WD vehicle to get to but is awesome and amazing to see. The sand has a military green color because it is filled with grains of the gemstone peridot and the seawater in the little cove that it's in is a clear blue-green.

How's your book coming along?

As for the topic, is Sean Penn even still around?

Comment

Oh my god, reading your description of hawaii makes me want to go there...how AMAZING!! that green sand beach sounds beautiful.... Wow. I don't know what to say other than that's so cool that you got to do that - and even better that you were doing that than watching the Broncos/Colts game! Oh, and my book is coming along, slowly but surely. one day i love it, the next day i hate it, so nothing much has changed.

OH, and Sean Penn. Yeah, he's still around - i THINK he's filming something right now. i met him over the summer at a shindig my boss had and he was a nice guy (and very intense, as i'm sure you can imagine!). Off the top of my head i can't remember the last thing i saw him in though...huh....
                              Orange/Blue Girl in L.A.

Comment

Working...
                              X